Thursday, July 09, 2020

Deeper Self Awareness and Compassionate Enlightenment











I like to engage in contemplative practices such as treating myself with kindness as doing so makes my journey one of persistent courage, deeper self awareness and compassionate enlightenment centered in the sacred.

a deep spiritual awakening occurs when with sacred self care we make it our purpose to inspire new possibilities and experience greater joy.

I was walking toward fulfillment in search of a higher truth when I heard the voice within say smile and be happy for you are the truth.

we achieve higher consciousness when with sacred self care we focus on the whole person, ground ourselves in spirit and strive for the extraordinary.

expand your horizons with thoughts, actions and positive daily intentions that center you in sacredness and connect you with the universe

bring peace and serenity into your life by walking heart first into the pure organic beauty of sacred mother earth.

spiritual empathy inspires me to dive deeply into sacred waters of luminous healing from which I emerge relaxed, rejuvenated and resurrected into a beautiful new reality.

whenever I go where spirit dwells I actively listen for epiphinal wisdom and divine revelations that I can share with beings of this world and beyond.

saturday night is movie night at home. last night we watched a documentary film called Stay Human by singer songwriter and humanitarian Michael Franti. It was a brilliant film about people of spirit that he met throughout his travels that touched his heart. it was about people of strength and courage who through struggle not only survived but thrived. it was about the beauty of people and the glory of life. it for me put this current situation in perspective. I am blessed with a family that is transformative and transcendent.

a radiant awakening occurs when we use the lightness of our being and our spirit based energies to open and empower the heart and soul of humanity.

be a good person as doing so is a simple act of spirit that embraces the heart of humanity with illuminating revelations that powerfully transform our life into a divinely rich state of bliss.

forge a new path in which you find freedom in every step and where your purpose is to simply be happy.

today I will share the essence of my sacred beauty as I walk a path of greater pleasure, spiritual radiance, tremendous goodwill and loving devotion.

the flames of freedom warm my heart and fill my soul with the strength and courage to rise above my struggles into the happiness that is my destiny.

I have weathered many a storm and I have done so by connecting with my true self, altering my environment and doing what feels wonderful.

I have found in my life that a sincere sacred appreciation for myself and others creates pure positive vibrations that inspire the heart to flower.

a heightened perspective and the intention to create real change awakens our gifts and helps us to heal spiritually.

advance your spiritual evolution by stepping into your power and leaving a positive imprint everywhere you go.












by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: