Thursday, August 27, 2020

Plants Seeds of Greatness, Create Stars in the Universe and Manifest Miracles

 









my dreams and desires like to play in the periphery of my existence with my hopes and wishes and every once in awhile I join them and together we plants seeds of greatness, create stars in the universe and manifest miracles.

I saw somebody not wearing a mask today so I stepped to the side and let them pass, I saw somebody wearing a mask today so I stepped to the side and let them pass, I heard somebody say that this was all a conspiracy and I said nothing and went on my way, I heard somebody say this was an act of nature and I said nothing and went on my way. we each have our own reality and while mine may differ from yours I know that you like me are not only trying to survive but also trying to do whats best for yourself and your loved ones. so because of that I make an effort to mind my own business and let you mind yours. that way when this is all over we can sit and talk about the good things in our lives. be well. be happy...

use your divine authentic powers not to criticize , not to theorize, not to demonize but to empathize for by doing this you will realize that you can create miracles and from that point on your spirits will rise.

I find that when I love myself more fully I am better able to positively impact the world around me.

I open myself to the spiritual life force within and use it as a catalyst for change which helps me to achieve and accomplish goals that are positive and profound.

I follow a sacred satisfying path of light in which I love to live and I live to love.

I can do this. you can do this. we can do this. I will survive. you will survive. we will survive. I can heal. you can heal. we can heal. I will overcome. you will overcome. we will overcome. I can be happy again. you can be happy again. we can be happy again. I can and I will. you can and you will. we can and we will.

we grow in amazing ways when we embrace the sacred by inviting miracles into our life.

its not that I expect miracles its that I realize that my very existence is a miracle and because of that I expect more of myself which inspires me to always seek to move forward into the love and light of a better tomorrow.

bring good energy wherever you go. embrace each moment with positive vibrations. let every step be one that celebrates your spirituality. use your words to stimulate mindfulness. walk a path in which you weave pure love. be the sacred shining light that is your destiny.

I like to relax in the light of love and with spiritual clarity contemplate and celebrate the blessings in my life.

I not only hear my inner voice I listen to it and and let its goodness surround me because when I do magick happens and miracles unfold.

for me the hard part of this crisis has been peoples inability to differentiate fact from fiction. before all of this we could see certain truths and we avoided them but now we embrace them. we used to be able to see the forest and the trees and now we only see shadowy figures lurking in the bushes. there was a time when we walked our path with common sense and now we walk it with conspiracy as our guide. there was a time when good people were good and bad people were bad but now its seems that all people are simply crazy and confused. I think today I will sit quietly and read a book. I think today I will go for a walk in nature. I think today I will listen not to others but to the sacred beat of my own heart. I think I will put this situation in its place and move forward in a positive direction. blessings of love to all. I hope you find your happiness.

you are a uniquely beautiful and sacred creation born of light whose presence and essence are greatly beneficial to all those blessed to know and love you.

cultivate, nourish, create, flourish, enrich, bless, transcend, awaken, inspire, evolve, transform and love. these are my words for the day.

once I became aware that life loves me I was able to breathe fresh air which purified my path with a spiritual perspective that was transformative.

the soul flourishes when we focus on experiencing our reality as a great pleasure of sacred beauty from which we evolve and transform.

I limit myself not to this world. I instead open myself to all worlds. I limit myself not to this reality. instead I open myself to all realities. limitations stifle inspiration. limitations stifle transformation. the moment in my life when I freed myself from limitations I began to heal myself into happiness.







by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: