Thursday, September 03, 2020

Each Day on this Earth give yourself a Gift

 






each day on this earth give yourself a gift. a gift of hope, a gift of inspiration, a gift of insight, a gift of pure positive healing, a gift of authentic beauty, a gift of spiritual realization, a gift of greater meaning, a gift of profound respect, a gift of sacred significance and a gift of everlasting love.

there is a heaven in my heart where I go when I need true peace and happiness.

with thoughtful reflection, holistic intention and a positive perspective go forth on a path dedicated to spiritual growth where you embrace your true self as you live your divine destiny.

contribute today in a positive way to making life a little bit more happy, healthy, hopeful, positive, peaceful, passionate, playful, beautiful, blissful, liberating and loving.

with positive intention I will create a reality of divine light in which I share the beauty and truth within as I courageously explore and compassionately connect to the earth and the heavens.

today I will breathe in love, bring forth healing, express my goodness, shine my light, expand my thinking, broaden my horizons, share my blessings, inspire spiritual growth and make a meaningful difference.

conspiracy theories, political rhetoric and social injustice oh my. I saw that the illuminati was talking to an ancient cabal about world domination one day when they were joined by a secret society who brought the blueprints for a new world order. then I woke up only to realize I wasn't asleep after all I was just watching the news. I think this morning I will watch the sunrise as I bathe in waters of common sense.

I make a conscious effort to walk my path in a positive manner that connects deeply and compassionately with the world around me.

sacred is the energy that educates and inspires. divine is the significance of positive actions and a peaceful purpose. we are messengers of light and love who by living that truth create a miraculous life.

find greater peace, shine your light, celebrate the truth of who you are, see the sacredness in life, walk a path of beauty, nourish the spirit, find greater peace within and open yourself fully to love for these are blessings that will wrap your world in positive energy and help you create a life of joy.

soulful and uplifting are those experiences that nurture, nourish, help and heal us spiritually.

we feel more open hearted, alive and aware when we learn to love ourself for love of self is a blessing that energizes, awakens, inspires and transforms.

I would like at this moment give thanks that I am alive for while I may have bad memories I have a good life.

I expressed goodness the other day which awaked the sacred within which brought forth healing which lifted my spirits which expanded my thinking which changed the energy around me which guided me toward a higher truth which connected me to the heavens which brought miracles into my life which inspired me to express goodness every day.

it is scary when you see, hear and experience utter madness that people accept as wisdom and leadership. it is frightening when you are exposed to hatred, anger, lies and manipulation that people take as truth and inspiration. it is heartbreaking when something destructive that is blatantly obvious is viewed by people as a cause to be cherished and celebrated. it is scary, frightening and heartbreaking to watch this happen before our very eyes and know that it will as it has in the past happen again and again and again and again and again and again...

heart based truths open a door to the soul which when we pass through leads us to a more empowered life of generosity, kindness, healing, transformation and eternal love.

inspiring and beautiful are those who with a loving heart rise above the darkness and shine a light of goodness on our lives so that we may see more clearly the blessings in our world.

isolation has helped me see more clearly what is truly important to me. it has provided me with awareness, growing insight and greater spiritual depth. it has taught me lessons that will help me build a better future. I will emerge from this safer, stronger, smarter and secure in the knowledge that I will do my best to be my best. I will emerge from this happier and healthier. I will emerge from this...



by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One




No comments: