Thursday, September 24, 2020

Engage in Activities that are Good for the Soul

 






choose good thoughts, make good decisions, engage in activities that are good for the soul, lovingly nurture those things about yourself that are good, do that which inspires the good in all and no matter what you do simply be good. do these things and yours will be a good life.

every moment of every day I am consciously aware that by embracing my blessings and sharing my innate goodness I am able to live my best life.

I awakened to self awareness who introduced me to ascension who connected me to inner peace who led me to a kind and generous spirit who embraced me with a divine truth which helped me to create a life of joy.

love is who you are and by being who you are you shape a destiny that lifts the spirit, liberates the soul and lights the world.

I walk in kindness, I breathe with compassion and I live joyously within the heart as I love deeply and divinely.

everything I do today I will do in a sacred way for life is a miracle to be explored and experienced with an open heart and mind.

set an example for others. live with joy. set an example for others. believe in yourself. set an example for others. walk in beauty. set an example for others. share the heaven inside you. set an example for others. be a messenger of love. set an example for others. embrace the dance of creation. set an example for others. speak the language of the heart. set an example for others. connect with nature. set an example for others. live from inspiration. set an example for others. leap into the light. set an example for others. set an example for yourself. set an example.

heaven on earth for me is a song of praise that promotes happiness, aligns with the universe, paints a rainbow of loving compassion, honours the divine spirit and celebrates the gift of life.

give what is needed as you go forth with spirit driven intentions that focus on the positive and serve the highest greatest good.

I had a vision of happiness the other day in which wholeness was saying an ancient prayer of divine grace and glory that brought people together to breathe in love and kindness.

when I go out I like to bring a few things with me - peaceful thoughts, spiritual imagination, divine grace, dignity, good intentions, openness, compassion, kindness, love and a simple smile all in the hope that I can make a positive contribution to humanity.

life for me has been an ethereal education where by seeing, feeling, hearing and experiencing with an open heart and mind I have been able to grow spiritually while walking a simple sacred path of transformation and transcendence.

we are all connected. how we choose to be connected is the key to life. many it seems are choosing right now to be connected by anger, confusion, conspiracy, stupidity, madness and more. I have chosen to be connected by common sense, kindness, compassion, positive intent, wisdom, wonder and miracles...

may the flower of life embrace you with kindness, compassion and love that you may blossom into a being of beauty and bliss.

I think I will start today with a breakfast consisting of holistic wisdom, sacred healing, spiritual energy and ethereal love bathed in simple profound joy.

I like to nourish the spirit and nurture the soul with unique and fulfilling experiences that inspire within me a more empowered enlightening way of being.

today i will do things for the good of all, for the good of all, for the good of all, for the good of all, for the good of all, for the good of all, for the good of all, for the good of all, for the good of all, for the good of all, for the good of all, for the good of all, for the good of all, for the good of all, for the good of all, for the good of all, or the good of all, for the good of all, for the good of all, for the good of all, for the good of all, for the good of all, for the good of all, for the good of all, for the good of all...

open with me doorways to worlds which touch the heart and soul with pure positive energies that awaken compassion and inspire ascension.






by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: