Thursday, September 17, 2020

We Need to Start Creating Different Realities

 
















we need to start creating different realities for the ones we are immersed in at the moment are disappointing and destructive.

compassionate actions by others help to enrich my understanding of life and inspire me to embrace the world with words, deeds and decisions that heal the mind, body and spirit with a pure positive flow of energy.

the most difficult part of this crisis for me has not been the isolation but the insanity. the madness of people has become overwhelming. the level of absurdity has reached far beyond anything we could have imagined. we are watching our world disintegrate and all we are doing is adding fuel to the fire. to. begin to heal we must be the example. we must ourselves show the way. kindness, compassion, common sense and love are the tools for change. let us on this day make a commitment to building bridges not burning them down. let us dedicate ourselves to creating a world of goodness, greatness and glory where we all may live in peace. today may we begin to transform and transcend as we manifest a happier more enlightened world.

let us create a greater happiness in which we grow and evolve into peaceful loving spiritual beings who honor the spirit as we embrace fully the highest good.

you are one of the worlds greatest wonders. you are a being of light. you a sacred source of love. you are a blessing and a miracle. be who you are.

I like to open doorways in my dreams and enter into worlds where I walk toward the sacred and sublime as I rejoice in the sweetness of life.

I said nothing yesterday and nothing was said back which transported me to a place of nothingness where nothing bad happened.

invoke the sacred in everything you do and you open yourself to ethereal energies that will shift your reality, enhance your evolution and guide you to the highest levels of love.

instead of constantly immersing ourselves in criticism, conspiracies and controversy we need to immerse ourselves in joy, happiness and all those things that express love.

I like to share myself with others in compassionate and understanding ways that are pure, positive and profoundly life affirming.

no matter what is going on in the outside world we have created within our home a safe happy beautiful environment of love that evolves our spirit and fills our heart with hope.

free your spirit by walking your path in peaceful positive ways that shine a light of love on the most beautiful aspects of your true sacred self.

I know you can because I have. I know I can because you have. I know we can because we have. we are the answers we have been looking for because we have fallen before and have risen. we have been hurt before and have healed. we have been lost before and found our way home. we are not merely survivors we are warriors. I know you can, I know I can and I know we can because we have before and we will again.

you and I are made of light and by sharing and shining that light we are able with threads of spirit to weave a new way of life that is more positive and profound.

greater awareness creates greater wellbeing which helps us to step into our greatness.

we are sacred warriors of profound empathy who by transcending limitations are able to help ourselves and others to venture beyond boundaries to worlds of wonder and wellsprings of joy.

I like to connect with others in beautiful ways. I like to embrace people with words, wisdom and wellbeing. I like to share my life force energy by shining my divine light on the world. I like to do that which is rooted in common sense, kindness, compassion and love. these are the things I like to do.

I listen not to the news but to my angels, I listen not to politicians but to my heart and by doing so I have managed to make it through all of this with less stress and anxiety.








by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: