Thursday, January 14, 2021

The Hearts True Purpose is to Deliver Us Love

 












the hearts true purpose is to deliver us love with a sacred embrace of spiritual well being that strengthens the soul of humanity.

with ethereal confidence, great honesty deep gratitude and a love divine I have made my way from the darkness into the light of hope and happiness which has brought me home to a joyous place of peace where every breath is a blessing.

I feel nurtured, nourished, liberated and transformed when I am wrapped in grace, beauty, bliss and love by my wife and son.

we benefit from goodness. we benefit from kindness. being good and kind are simple sacred choices that improve greatly the quality of life.

its important to let go of things that hinder your happiness because no matter the struggle there are always miracles happening and if we remove barriers that such as anger, stress... we can see with clarity the blessings that surround us.

I can feel my heart open when I make choices that are positive which serve the greater good.

I try every day in my own way to do something simple that is inspirational and uplifting as doing so has an impact that gives me a better quality of life.

create with me a compassionate community of unconditional love filled with deeply nourishing and divinely nurturing experiences in which we engage in sacred activities that heal, empower and elevate us into a heavenly new world of joyous beauty and spiritual happiness.

I have found that when I share my blessings with others it creates for me a path of awakening embraced by light that opens celestial gateways to positive personal growth of mind, spirit, heart and soul.

extraordinary transformations take place when we light the lamp of hope with the intention of creating a welcoming atmosphere in which we can care for and love people.

you are an incredible blessing. you are a beautiful gifted soul. you are a being of light. you are a being of love. thank you for being you.

my contribution to the world today will be to do caring loving things that bless and heal the heart.

hello trees its the forest, can you see us yet, we have been here all along waiting for you to open your eyes and come to your senses.

we evolve more effectively when we let love lead us on a healing journey to our home in a heaven of our own creation.

I find that when I am being who I am meant to be I live a more meaningful life in which soul and spirit unite with the energy of the universe to make miracles my reality.

it is my fundamental goodness that has brought me to brighter worlds in which I not only see the light I become the light.

I begin each day with energizing prayer, ecstatic mindfulness and heartfelt love as my path, purpose, intention, inspiration and tools for transformation.

in every heart is an all embracing light of love waiting to be released that it may give you, yours and the world around you a spiritually transformative and divinely beautiful hug.








by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: