Thursday, January 07, 2021

Live in Harmony with the Earth and the Heavens

 









home for me is a nurturing environment in which every day I grow spiritually as I experience blessings that help me live in harmony with the earth and the heavens.

you be the good one, you be the nice one, you be the decent one, you be the smart one and you be the compassionate one. these are the things I tell my son every day. I say to him as you make your way through life you will encounter people who make bad choices and do bad things so its important that you be the good one, you be the nice one, you be the decent one, you be the smart one and you be the compassionate one. He is the smartest, kindest and most loving person I know.

enhance the quality of your life by taking steps that awaken your magnificence and bring more joy into your world.

engage in contemplative practices that evolve the human spirit and you will experience an inner peace that opens the mind, heart and soul tp the glory, greatness and beauty of your true sacred self.

deep personal transformation occurs when we nurture our gifts with the intent to embrace, enrich, empower and enlighten ourselves and others.

i embraced the true nature of my spirit which expanded my sacred abilities, helped me conquer my fears, inspired me to reach beyond my dreams and guided me down a path of wholeness, happiness, fulfillment and joy.

I was walking a path to a place where intuition meets intelligence when the voice of light whispered words of love that lifted my spirit and illuminated the true beauty of this world.

I like to embrace the essence of who you are. I like to embrace the uniqueness in each of us. I like to embrace the beauty of who you are. I like to embrace the sacredness in each of us. I like to embrace the glory of who you are. I like to embrace the greatness in each of us. I like to embrace. who wants a hug!

I start each day with a prayer in which I wish that all humanity may bask in the sacredness of creation as they engage in soul nourishing experiences which connect the heavens and the earth.

I started to appreciate life more when I made the conscious choice to to not just live my destiny but to also shape it in ways blessed and beautiful.

I dreamed a dream in which I lived a life where I loved a love and it loved me back.

a heartfelt thank you to all those who positively impact change in the world by shining their light in ways that bring people peace, comfort, hope, happiness and love.

I heard once that true love lies within so I made an effort every day to have some cuddle time with it which has grounded me in spirit and given deeper meaning to my life.

I was talking to true happiness the other day about the new year and was told to awaken my passions, live my purpose and walk a positive path of spirit that blessed myself, my family, my friends and sacred Mother Earth. If you are reading this know that you are loved. bless you.

what is your divine plan. mine is to live a creative compassionate joyful life of inspiration, liberation and transformation in which I embrace the heart and soul of humanity. what is your sacred purpose.

I stand in peace, kneel in prayer, sing in the streets and dance in the heavens for I am a sacred being of light whose message and mission is love.

I realized that my calling was simply to live a good life. a life of respect, honor, integrity, dignity, decency, compassion, kindness, common sense and love. by making a conscious choice to do my best to live my calling I have helped myself and by helping myself I have helped others which has helped the world.

the struggles of the past year for me facilitated self exploration which softened my heart and connected me with my needs. while it has been difficult it has also taught me to appreciate just how beautiful and blessed my life is. I was walking with my ten year old by the canal yesterday when he said do you know why you and mom were meant to be together, it was to bring me into the world. sometimes times life looks you in the eye and says hello I love you.






by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: