Thursday, December 31, 2020

Beautiful, Bountiful, Blissful and Blessed.

 










heres hoping the new year brings a greater reality filled with happiness and joy in which we all live and love in ways that are beautiful, bountiful, blissful and blessed.

I have tried in my life to with empathy and imagination heal from within. I have made a conscious effort to live in soul affirming ways. I have consciously sought to bring happiness to others. I have and will continue to embrace each new experience with love as my guide. I have tried in my life to be kind and compassionate. I have tried to be me.

open your heart and let in the light of change as doing so will transform you in significantly meaningful ways which will create more joy in your life.

healing ourselves helps us to heal the planet. the happier and healthier we are the better the choices we make and the greater the impact we have on ourselves, our friends, our family and the world around us.

simple pleasures for me have been the blessings that truly changed and improved my life. it was the kindness of strangers that helped me find my wings when I was down. a simple smile, a sincere greeting, common sense and common courtesy all helped me awaken, arise and ascend.

if my words have been of comfort to you this year know that they are given freely with pure intention and that you are a blessed being deserving of joy, happiness, kindness and love.

I opened many gifts the other day. Gifts of spiritual integrity, cosmic consciousness, light filled blessings and boundless love. Gifts which I intend to share with the world.

I was making healthy choices when I had a glorious revelation that changed my perspective, opened my mind and made it easier for me to happily move forward into the heart of love.

healing intentions for me delight the heart for they are a source of inspiration that serves the whole, awakens the divine and embraces lovingly the life force within.

every single person we meet changes who we are so when you meet someone be sure to be as kind, loving, compassionate and positive as you can.

my life is good because my intentions are always to express love, provide comfort, awaken the light within, align with my divine purpose, open sacred doorways, be a catalyst for change and touch the heart of humanity as I embrace the soul of heaven.

we are blessed with many gifts and I choose to use mine to interact with the world around me in ways that inspire, empower and create positive energy.

the greatest Christmas present I received was a whole day without thoughts of covid, conspiracy, panic and politics. you cant imagine the joy that brought me. heres to happy thoughts from now on.

I honor those with a great passion to serve, give back to humanity and live for the benefit of others for they are the sacred souls who help us through difficult times and inspire us to shine our light and share our love.

one day I stopped punishing myself for things I had no control over and that simple change allowed my soul to flower in ways which infused my life with healing, wholeness, joy and satisfaction.

when I let my spirit soar I awaken my abilities which embrace my entire being with beautiful positive energy that inspires within me an incredible and sacred transformation.

in the coming year I will not wish for anything but I will instead do many things. I will awaken my abilities, I will be helpful and supportive, I will express loving thoughts, I will love my life and myself, I will live with passion and purpose, I will show greater compassion toward others, I will intimately connect with the world around me, I will make mine a deeper spiritual life and I will courageously make the changes necessary to improve the quality of my existence. I look forward to the coming year for I know it will be better because I know I will be better.

I will be nice to you and you be nice to me. if we can do that each and every day we can make the coming year something beautiful.





by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: