Thursday, December 03, 2020

Blessings that Breathe new Life into our World

 









exciting and stimulating are pure sweet expressions of love for they are blessings that breathe new life into our world.

reach deep inside your soul and you will find the power needed to change your life into something sacred and serene that positively impacts the world.

a simple thank you is an act of love that touches the infinite, opens doorways to freedom and creates beauty in our lives.

when you gaze into the future what do you see. I see myself soaring across the heavens of consciousness , I see people respecting each other, I see spiritual communities living in peace, I see the flower in my soul as it blooms and I see love.

when I open the door to the spiritual world beings from other dimensions heal my heart, soothe my soul and help me to make life transforming choices that bring me happiness, harmony and a sacred sense of connectedness.

believe in yourself and in dark times the light of your being will guide you along a healing road of spiritual wellness to a place of great love.

when I am walking down the sidewalk and I see somebody walking towards me it matters not if I am wearing a mask or they are wearing a mask because no matter what I will move over to the curb or sometimes even cross the street. I do this for my protection and peace of mind as well as their protection and peace of mind. It is not a judgement it is a choice to do something simple that is rooted in kindness. most people say thank you because we are all in this together.

connect to oneness, connect to happiness, connect to the earth, connect to the universe and connect to the heavens. do this and yours will be a soul expanding journey bursting with love where with every step you blossom like a flower as you awaken to the radiance of your true sacred self.

kind hearted and open minded are they who with honesty, purity, pride and dignity do their utmost to manifest lovingly their truth and destiny.

dancing, singing, serving, teaching, laughing, sharing, transcending, transforming, living and loving are on my to do list today and every day.

I plant seeds of peace and prayer whenever I can because for me the happiness of others is important.

if you go back in time a couple of years you will discover that people understood the reason that doctors wore masks during surgery, washed their hands... people listened when told that they had to do this or that to get better when they were sick. you will also remember that if people saw a sign at a restaurant that said no shirt no shoes no service they dressed appropriately. today these things no longer exist. when did common sense become conspiracy. when during a health crisis did spitting on someone become okay. when did common sense become conspiracy. today I am going to do my best to smile the biggest smile and bring as much joy to my life as possible. I will start by opening the door and welcoming common sense back home.

the dawn of a new consciousness is near and we who find peace in every thought and joy in every experience will be the ones who dance in freedom and inspire the highest greatest good.

waves of bliss wash over me when with love in my heart I give away smiles which awaken joy and inspire limitless compassion.

in my dreams I swim with mermaids and dolphins, I dance with faeries and unicorns, I experience the miraculous and I embrace all things magickal, mystical and metaphysical. I think its time I started living my dreams.

I want live in a world that smiles lovingly at people of all paths.

creating goodness in my life opens my heart and mind to great treasures that joyfully awaken my spirit and inspire my soul.

cultivate a happy life with simple moments of kindness and compassion which stimulate the love within and fill your world with light.








by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: