Thursday, November 26, 2020

One Day Happiness Heard My Name

 









one day happiness heard my name and called out to me the words love invites miracles which inspired me to plant flowers in the garden of humanity which awakened me to the true sacred beauty of life.

put away your conspiracy theories and bring out some sacred truths. throw away your anger and replace it with kindness. discard your prejudice and wrap yourself in ambient clouds of infinite love. by removing negatives in our lives we create an esoteric and dreamlike world in harmony with spirit.

may we come together as one and with compassion as our guide create a future truly worth living for.

blessed are they who with spiritual vision see the highest possible good in every soul they meet.

hope, joy, happiness, bliss, compassion, kindness, contentment, peace and prayer are expressions of love that generate positivity and brighten our world.

generously share with others the wisdom in your heart and the beauty of your soul as these simple acts will connect you to the heavens in meaningful miraculous ways.

with sacred intention and a fiery spirit I shall do my best to open my mind to miracles as I light the lamp of courage and venture forth into an extraordinary new life of beauty, blessings and bliss.

make new choices, align with your true self, rise above possibility in a positive place of reality, see more clearly, deeply connect to spirit, believe in a better tomorrow, sing your song and give fully your life to love.

the isolation for me has taken its toll but its a price I am willing to pay to keep my family safe. we are weathering the storm together with the knowledge that there is a heaven rising within each of us that has and will continue to carry us through into a better more beautiful future.

a more powerful me will emerge from this crisis into the light of a new dawn and take a quantum step forward with kindness and caring as my purpose and path.

dream with me a new world into being. a world of joy and laughter. a world of love and light. a world in which we sing songs of peace, prayer and praise. awaken with me to a new way of life.

open your heart to sacred Mother Earth by being true to yourself as you embrace life and all its blessings.

the light of the morning inspires me to move forward in a manner that blesses and beautifies my life special gifts and miraculous human experiences which fill my heart with gratitude and contentment.

by embracing my truth I am able to plant flowers of enlightenment which blossom into blessings of light that nourish my spirit with peace, happiness, hope and healing.

I like to serve humanity a breakfast of self discovery, spiritual understanding, angelic communication and a smile that warms the heart and soul.

be your own vision and make that vision one of greatness, gentleness, gratitude and glory where you bring light to the earth as you talk to the heavens.

bathed in sunshine and bursting with joy is how I as a child of love try to begin each day.

the energy of spirit embraces me with insight and inspiration when I with great purpose and meaning walk a sacred path powered by love.







by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: