Thursday, November 12, 2020

Live your Life in a Way that makes a Positive Impact

 







what is the meaning of your existence. mine is to be my own light and to live my life in a way that makes a positive impact.

we are miracles born of beauty meant to flow like rivers and streams to the peaceful shores of positive experience where the earth, sun, moon, wind and rain bless us with sacred messages which fill our mind, body, spirit and soul with messages of love.

the greatest lessons are the ones that give us a more positive and compassionate outlook on life while bring joy to the people of our sacred planet.

I had a conversation with normal this morning and asked how they had been. I asked what they had been doing all this time and if we were still good friends. I asked if they would ever come home and if they did when. they had no answer for me which was an answer all own and they walked away in silence and left me all alone.

ours is an evolving universe in which humanity awakens each time we act with love, peace, joy and serenity.

open the door to the infinite and uplifting vibrations of love will embrace your essence making you feel happy, free and totally alive.

it was while learning to live that I discovered my higher purpose and begin to walk through life with an attitude of love that made my soul sing and connected me with the cosmos.

with mystical threads weave a body of light that will illuminate the the beauty of your path that you may step into your sacred essence and shine.

this morning I will pack a bag of pure joy and happiness then head out into the world with a message that touches the heart and soul of humanity.

the beauty of truth and the truth of love can gladden the heart, lift the spirit and lead us joyfully along a path of personal transformation.

I lighten each morning with guidance, clarification, creativity, pleasure, possibility, fulfillment and wellness.

ours is a house of spirit where we are able to express our true selves as we consult our sacred guides and lift our lives into greater joy.

I have survived all this current madness because I have never lost the hope in my heart. I have managed to keep my spirits high because I have focused not on the negatives but on the positives. I have refused to let illness or madness cloud my vision of the blessings in my life. let the world crumble around me and I will rise for I am a being of light in balance and harmony with heaven and earth.

go forth faithfully and freely into the world with love for the ground under your feet and the sky above your head.

I realized one day that I was the singer and the song which inspired me to embark on a journey of love in which I danced under the sun and moon to a sacred tune of my own creation.

I have climbed the holy mountain and awakened the spirit who blessed me with clarity of heart and mind which gave me the courage to embrace my divinity and live my destiny.

may we from stream to lake, river, sea and ocean commune compassionately with nature for we are ancient souls of tribal spirit meant to embrace this sacred planet with love.

we are children of creation on a journey of hope and healing who light up the earth with love as we in gratitude and prayer move forward confidently to the miracles that await us.




by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: