Thursday, November 19, 2020

Venture Forward into a Better, Brighter and more Beautiful Reality

 









I was following my visions when we came upon my dreams who were talking to my desires and together we all ventured forward into a better, brighter and more beautiful reality.

the breath if life loves and nurtures us with mystical blessings when we in creative freedom seek to make ours a unique path of peace, playfulness, passion and positive enlightenment.

let us in cosmic unity invite happiness into our lives by walking together into the light of a beautiful new world of our own creation.

I know you are hurting. what have you said to help people in the past who are hurting. I know you feel beaten down. what have you done throughout your life to help others rise up. I know you are broken. what measures have you taken to motivate those you love to heal when they had lost hope. you are a survivor. you are a fighter. you are a warrior of spirit. you are a healer. you are an inspiration. you are a blessing. be who you are only this time be it not for others but for yourself. I know you are suffering. I also know that you are connected to the universe. every word I have written is a celestial embrace meant to warm your heart and lift your spirit. I am holding you as i write this. you are loved.

design a positive future where you decorate your soul with blessings as you light the sky with thoughts, ideas, actions and intentions expressed through love.

mine is a reality of my own creation in which I come home to my soul whenever the struggles of life become too much for home is where the heart, soul and spirit are.

I was getting groceries the other day and people were being inconsiderate and rude. I let it get to me and was ready to explode when something simple yet profound happened. as I was pushing my cart down a crowded corridor I saw a older woman on a scooter trying to get through and just as I began to stop and let her by she stopped and said please be my guest. I said thank you. we exchanged smiles and the anger I had been feeling towards others was replaced with feelings of compassion . sometimes all it takes is someone sharing the kindness in their heart to change our perspective and elevate our existence.

discover your gifts. your heart, soul, intuition, kindness, beauty, goodness, generosity, humanity and love. discover your blessings.

wonder, contentment, kindness, affection, joy, beauty and bliss embrace our lives when we make it our path and purpose to get into the habit of happiness.

there is a peaceful vibration within encompassed by light and love that enhances our journey when we with absolute gratitude open our heart to life.

mine is an ethereal vision of global compassion in which we learn from our struggles and use that knowledge to better our lives and our world by bringing about positive loving change.

inspired actions in union with god and goddess bring life into balance and create an atmosphere of calm, compassion and absolute love.

you are a sacred work of creation. a uniquely beautiful soul whose grace, glory, goodness and greatness embrace our world. you are a treasure to be cherished. thank you for being a beacon of light. bless you for sharing your kindness, compassion and love.

a purposeful positive path of compassion that moves toward personal transformation is a beautiful blessing that elevates our existence while serving the highest greatest good.

I heard the heart of the sun beating one morning and its gentle rhythms filled me with joy and uninhibited delight which sent my imagination soaring to new heights of awareness and awakening.

I am sending you loving thoughts to connect with your true self and embrace the sacredness of your being.

clear your mind and heart of negative thoughts and energies. let go of stress, anxiety, fear and anger. remove the clutter and confusion that restricts your ability to cope. you have within you the power to radiate a peaceful energy, cultivate mindfulness, uplift the spirit and bless every moment with love.

when I feel isolated, alone and confined I open the door to enlightenment and invite happiness in.







by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: