Thursday, November 05, 2020

The Sun Shines through a Limitless Sky

 







the sun shines through a limitless sky and warms my heart with a heavenly glow that brings me joy, happiness, comfort and peace.

my expression gives people the impression that mine is a life of intention in which I with precision seek to transition into a being of compassion who with every decision creates a beautiful vision that enhances my mission.

with self awareness and compassionate intuition compose a sacred symphony of love and light that fills the heart with joy and inspires others to creatively share their gifts and blessings.

everything we do with great love is a celebration of life that brings people together and the more we engage in loving activities the more likely it is that we can create a global shift that benefits us all.

the joy of existence is that at any moment you have the power and ability to stimulate your mind, raise your vibration, crystallize your vision, change your reality, live your highest truth and bring heaven to earth.

an inner flowering takes place when we listen to the whispers of the heart and respond by living, breathing, embracing and loving the dance of creation.

the distance from here to happiness is very short and to make your way there you must realize and accept that you are the author of your own life and at any moment you can write a future in which you love into existence your hopes, desires, dreams and visions.

love is a guiding force and in my life it has shown me the way to goodness, greatness and glory.

a good thing happened to me this morning. I woke up.

it is a privilege to be alive and a blessing to be loved. I am thankful every day that I have with clarity of purpose been able to embrace my own humanity and walk a path of light worthy of happiness, kindness, ecstasy and bliss.

I caught myself smiling the other day and the joy it gave inspired laughter which invited spirit into my life and connected me to the universe.

the spark of life within us when used to light the flame of love enables us to soar high and far into the heart and soul of the heavens.

in the fields of my mind freedom floats in the wind while pure joy rains down upon me cleansing my spirit and soul as I embrace with all my heart the miracle of life.

I hope you feel beautiful today, I wish for you the courage to be yourself, I pray that this may be a time in which miracles happen and I hope you feel blessed today.

live a peaceful life of dignity and integrity in which you are compassionate towards yourself and yours will be a path of many blessings and much love.

live from love and yours will be a heart that is proud, a spirit that is positive, a soul that is passionate and a life that is profoundly beautiful.

live the good life and you will ascend to higher dimensions of divine light and love that embrace the soul with a passion, power and purpose that connects us with the heavens and the earth.

within the earth you will find buried treasures rich with light and love waiting to be unleashed and set free that they may ignite change, expand thinking and guide us on a journey that brings peace and freedom into our lives.




by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One


No comments: