Thursday, March 04, 2021

Mine is a Voice with Heart and a Heart with something to Say. I Love You.

 









mine is a voice with heart and a heart with something to say. I love you.

a deep knowing is a beautiful blessing. know your worth, know your mind, know your value, know your spirit, know your greatness, know your body, know your purpose, know your soul, know your path, know your sacred self... a life of knowing is a life I know and love.

social distancing for me has created a spiritual awakening and I know now whats really important to me so that when this isolation ends I will be able to embrace the world in a sincere sacred manner that manifests a richer more fulfilling life of inner goodness, outer greatness, ethereal grace and eternal glory.

express your divinity in inspiring and compelling ways by walking a path of peace and love in which you shine a beacon of light on the true beauty and blessing that you are.

the more I grow and evolve the easier it becomes to see and sense the sacred in every step I take on my uniquely profound journey of spirit.

we are each in our own way a true spiritual warrior and if we accept this as our glorious path and greater purpose we release the joy within and with every breath begin to leave our uniquely sacred imprint on the world.

the true self emerges and our destiny reveals itself when we live purely and positively with the intention of giving birth to a happier, healthier and higher love.

sweet loveable and kind are those breathtaking beauties who sew threads of grace, glory and gratitude throughout life by being uniquely authentic angels of light who continuously connect to sacred Mother Earth in caring compassionate ways.

do you appreciate the joy of being you. I appreciate the joy of being me which makes it easier for me to appreciate the joy of knowing you.

when I go on vacation I travel to the spirit world because it is such a beautiful destination and I feel at home there.

twenty five years ago after a year of dealing with peoples ignorance and prejudice I left town with just the clothes on my back and came here to st.catharines with the intention of dying. one day I was sitting in a tattoo parlour on st Paul street downtown and I noticed two young women across the street posting flyers on street poles... one was statuesque and one was petite. they were both quite beautiful. I called the owner of the shop over - pointed across the street and said go get them. he said what. I said go get them and tell them they can post their flyers in the window. he said I don't know what the flyers are for. I said I don't care, they are beautiful. he went across the street and got them. the tall one told me that the flyers were for a spoken word event at a local cafe. we talked a little longer and when I told her I was a poet she said that the braintrust for the poets collective was meeting that night to discuss the event and would I like to take part in the meeting. that began a relationship that would see me partake in many events as a spoken word artist. I also hosted a number events, wrote for local magazines and had my own cable tv show. the statuesque beauty is Amy and if I look up from my computer I can see on the wall a poem she wrote about me. that time in my life was very difficult but part of me awakened when I met the local poets. art is life, life is art, I am art, I am life, life is art and art is life.

I appreciate the good things in life - my wife, my son, friends, the street I live on, my home, walks along the canal, books, records, art, the sun, the moon, the sky and the heavens...

It was when my world was at its darkest that I got an invitation from spirit to come to a celebration of life that embraced beautifully the love that is at the core of our sacred existence.

I was looking through the attic of my soul when I discovered who I truly am which moved me to soar far and high into the light of creation and the heart of heaven.

may all who cross my path be blessed with words and wisdom that inspires and uplifts. may all whose path I cross shine their light and share their love in ways that fill my heart with wonder. may all be happy, healthy, hopeful and at peace as they evolve beautifully and blissfully into beings of light.

I treasure people because people are treasures who enrich our lives with light and love. I bless people because people are blessings...

many blessings and much love come to those joyful enlightened souls who manifest positive change simply by being their uniquely beautiful true sacred self.

my home is a private piece of heaven where with clarity and confidence I connect with my wife and son in ways that make the heart soar and the spirit sing.






by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: