Thursday, March 25, 2021

Thank You for Being You for Who You Are is a Blessing to Me

 









thank you for being you for who you are is a blessing to me.

loving relationships are tremendously empowering blessings that infuse positive energy and pure spirit into our lives.

I went for a walk yesterday with my wife and son along a path by the lake where the sun warmed our hearts, caressed our souls and reminded us all how beautiful life can be and how truly blessed we are.

true happiness is honest happiness and honest happiness is a blessing we share with the world in the hope that others can honestly be truly happy.

affirmative intentions and healing practices motivated by love have made mine a world of wholeness and happiness.

I have with a higher sense of purpose and practical wisdom made the conscious effort to simply live well in the world and by doing so have managed to achieve the life of my dreams which is to love and be loved.

the spirit leaps into realms of love when we make it our purpose to design a destiny of powerful healing, profound happiness and positive change.

once upon a day and time I made friends with insight and inspiration who introduced me to brilliance and beauty who opened my heart and soul to kindness and compassion who embraced me with love and light.

explore the wonders not of the world outside but the world inside for once you know fully the sacred beauty of who you are you begin to see with greater clarity the wonders of the heavens and the earth.

every thought I share and intention I show are an affirmative prayer of peace and happiness guided by compassion meant to elevate, liberate, uplift and inspire.

we are eternal souls of divine beauty whose purpose in life is simply to be and love who we are.

a flourishing life of rebirth, renewal, freedom and joy has been my reward for stepping into my power and forging a destiny of love that ignites the spirit and opens the heart.

the more you deepen your spirituality the more open you will be to loving yourself and the more you love yourself the more you align with your true purpose and the more you align with your true purpose the happier your life will be.

on this day and every day with loving guidance and wisdom of the heart as your companions let your purpose be to set out on a path of light and love that promotes healing and happiness.

deeper awareness and greater wholeness facilitate more joy which infuses life with profound blessings that liberate the sacred within.

be of good heart especially in these difficult times for many are suffering, many are struggling, many are hurting, many are barely holding on and many are dying. be of good mind during this time of crisis for many are confused, many are misguided, many are going in the wrong direction, many are lost, many are disoriented, many are making up their own truths and many are losing control of their faculties. be of good heart and mind for many are in need of a kind word, many are in need of a warm embrace, many are in need of a simple smile, many are in need of some happy news and many are in need of love. be of good heart and mind.

a life fully loved is a life fully lived and a life fully lived is a sacred blessing that elevates and liberates.

i find that when I make the effort to live my higher purpose I reach higher levels that help me to realize my destiny.








by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: