Thursday, March 18, 2021

Simply Say I Love You

 











I had a lovely day with a loving family who truly love me and my response to it all was to simply say I love you.

when I am sad I like to look within and watch as the flower of the soul blooms as doing so generates compassion which makes it easier for me to answer any question life puts before me with love and kindness.

the heart is refreshed and the soul awakened whenever we make the choice to let love light our way.

I thrive and flourish in harmony and balance with the heavens and earth when I with positive personal awareness and practical wisdom connect to the divine in ways motivated by love.

I wish not to achieve the life of my dreams but to create a world of my own making where the reality is such that dreams are but memories of accomplishments and achievements which have made my life the blessing that it is.

use the powerfully transformative spiritual energies within to manifest aspirations and engage in healing holistic practices that make a significant sacred contribution to your life and the world around you.

words I will not use today - pandemic, masks, distancing, separation, ideology, politics, conspiracy, illuminati ...
words I will use today - love, light, kindness, compassion, beauty, bliss, spirit, soul, hope, happiness, blessings, gratitude, wellness, wholeness, joy, freedom, peace, sacred ...

speak softly said the spirit, listen sweetly said the soul and see the truth said the sacred.

each morning when I get up I open the door to my heart and let it outside to play that way when it comes back in it will engage in actions that purify the soul and experiences that manifest the sacred.

you have within you good loving energies waiting to be freed from the shackles of anxiety, stress, fear, apathy, ignorance, prejudice ... remove those binds and yours will be a beautiful path of inspiration, transformation, revelation and elevation.

mine is a fantastical story of a tenacious faith whose metaphysical mantra of spiritual determination transcends and transforms each struggle along the way into a blessing.

lovingly craft each day in a purifying way that is rooted in mindful practices and yours will be a journey existential transformation that embodies the spirit and illuminates the soul.

if I could go back in time and say anything to my younger self I would say hold on for one day you will be immersed in a love so pure positive, precious and profound that it will culminate in the manifestation of a most beautiful wonderful life.
what would you say to your younger self ?

I awaken each morning to a sense of the sacred that helps me to breathe in peace, love, compassion and comfort which makes my mission in life a holistic heart centered blessing of infinite opportunities and possibilities.

live deep in the heart of self discovery and you will encounter life changing messages that will expand your awareness, connect you to spirit, embrace your dreams and light your world with wholeness and happiness.

the more mindfully I live the more messages of love I receive and the more messages of love I receive the more my true nature blossoms.

increased self awareness nourished by nature helps ones unique destiny to unfold in ways that radiate love and light.

you can stimulate powerful healing by simply empowering yourself with gentle self compassion and the intention of living life as a spiritual being.











by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One






No comments: