Thursday, October 21, 2021

A Cosmic Carpenter on a Celestial Path

 












I carry with me a spiritual toolbox which I use to tighten, loosen, repair, take apart, put together and build a life I can be proud of for I am a cosmic carpenter on a celestial path.

by making what flows from within a source of goodness and greatness our life becomes a beautiful bountiful garden of grace where love and happiness bloom.

contentment, peace and genuine happiness come over and convey messages of love to me whenever I am in need for I realized long ago that they are and always have been part of my past, present and future waiting for the moment I would invite them into my heart and soul which I did. I am blessed.

happiness is our sacred birthright and we claim it by being exactly who we are which is a being of light, born of love whose divine destiny is bliss.

extraordinary is the exploration and experience of life when with divine integrity and sacred intention we as adventurers of spirit make it our purpose to live well, love well and be happy.

if I am to set an example I prefer that example be love for being loving brings balance, beauty, bliss and blessings into my life.

I can, I have and I will again for I am a warrior of spirit who believes in himself.

pure love and angelic inspiration are but two of the blessings in my life that have helped me to make enlightened choices which have brought me greater joy and happiness.

in those times when certain realities of life have made me feel isolated and alone I have seen my way through by reaching beyond the physical into sacred realms of loving light which embraced me with healing energy and divine guidance.

I spent the day once being extraordinary which I accomplished by walking hand in hand with compassion and kindness through fields of clarity and common sense to wellsprings of joy.

powerfully sacred and spiritually oriented are they who bring light to the world simply by being who they truly are.

when I focus on helping myself it helps me focus on helping others which inspires me to actually help my myself and that moves me to actually help others.

take time to focus on yourself today as doing so will elevate the soul, strengthen the spirit and inspire the heart. the more love we show ourselves the more love we bring forth into the world.

we have every day the opportunity to serve and impact humanity in positive ways that make the world a better place.

I like to dress my wounds, sometimes in casual clothing and sometimes in elegant evening wear. I do this because I have learned in life that how you react to suffering determines how you not only survive your struggles but also how you rise above them.

we all have extraordinary gifts and if we use them to make better choices that serve us, others and the highest good our life becomes one of unique experiences that enrich, enlighten and empower.

be aware of and open to spirit for spirit gives us messages every day that have the power to heal.

I have created within my heart and soul a sacred place of joyous freedom where I go whenever life becomes too much for it awakens healing blessings of spirit which help me to make better choices as I move forward on my path.








by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: