Thursday, October 14, 2021

Today is a Day of Celebration

 














today is a holiday. today is a celebration. today is sacred. so today I have invited appreciation, awareness, awakening, ascension, transformation, transcendence, enlightenment, compassion, kindness, love and gratitude over for dinner to give thanks that we have each other and for that we are blessed.

open your mind, body, spirit, soul and loving heart to this world as well as other realms and dimensions and say thank you.

look closely at yourself in the mirror and you should experience the divine because you are a sacred soul of beauty and blessings who is worthy of joy, happiness, light and love.

I try each day to make sure I say to myself and send to others as many life and love affirming messages as possible.

life is a celebration and today I will celebrate the goodness of spirit as I joyously drink from the well of love.

I was listening to the sacred song of my soul and realized that I kept hearing the words thank you which reminded me of all the blessings I have in my life including the fact that I have a soul. thank you.

I am thankful for every breath, every moment, every blessing, every spirit, every soul, every angel, every song, every dance, every poem and every person in my life for all have taught me something that has given me the courage to beautifully craft a path for myself that I can be proud of. thank you. thank you. thank you!

awaken your spiritual energies by following moonbeams to miracles and sunshine to all that is sacred.

I have been in previous incarnations and in fact in every incarnation a being of light empowered by a life of love and it is that realization which has given me the power to transcend and transform.

we are all blessed and when we accept and appreciate this truth we achieve greater heights that serve the greater good.

fully awaken to the joy of love for it is then that you will discover how gifted a human and sacred being you truly are.

enchanted is the forest of life and enlightened am I when I shine a light on its beauty and blessings for doing so affords me a vision of a better brighter future.

when I see the joy in others grow a spark of joy emerges from within my soul that lights the way for me and for that I am truly grateful. thank you.

life disappoints me and when I was young that disappointment would immerse me in the depths and darkness of depression. today when life disappoints me I am able to look at my blessings which gives me a positive perspective and I am able to see with clarity the love and light that truly surrounds me.

there is a light shining forth from within and we are better able to see that light and share it with others when we believe in and love who we are.

let us have a global conversation about offering kindness to each other, creating a loving nurturing environment and connecting with this world and beyond in a manner that is safe, serene and sacred.

I live my life in poems and prayers that immerse me in waves of light which embrace my heart, expend my spirit and enrich my soul.

because I believe in a better tomorrow I do my best today to make profound changes that will impact my life and the lives of those I love in positive ways.


if you want to better serve your life you must first better serve yourself for you worthy, you are enough, you are beautiful and you are blessed. Loving who we are gives us the strength and courage necessary to make a positive contribution to the world.

a living breathing work of art known to those who loved him as Dragan passed away yesterday. he was a brilliant beautiful soul who will be missed. he was an original, authentic, weird, wonderful, sweet and creative being of light. a big puppy with a big heart. I say to Dragan we will meet again one day in an art gallery in the heavens. I look forward to that day.

I will not say goodbye my friend I will but say hello for we will meet again my friend on this celestial road.









by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: