Thursday, October 07, 2021

One of the positive effects of kindness is that when giving or receiving we blossom into beauty.

 













one of the positive effects of kindness is that when giving or receiving we blossom into beauty.

be a force for good. be a force for the highest greatest good. be good. be.

there is satisfaction within and that satisfaction embraces us with healing blessings when we are appreciative of the true sacred beauty of who we are.

liberation begins when we break free of self imposed limitations.

home for me is a sacred place of beauty where love flows freely. a place of deep well being and souful generosity. a place of positive energy and blessings. a place of light where you evolve beyond your struggles. home for me is a heaven of ones own creation where every day is a miracle. welcome home.

I sometimes like to walk between worlds because by doing so I discover blessings of great beauty in the periphery of life that I may have missed otherwise.

when you heal yourself you heal others and when you heal others you open the world to blessings and miracles that make life more deeply satisfying.

remarkable is the adventure of life when you let your light shine and your love grow.

if you can find gifts in every experience whether good or bad then you can find true spiritual happiness in life.

caring and compassion provide me with the healing energy necessary to make my way through the stress, strife and struggles of life.

I was hanging out with the greater good one day discussing how to create a beautiful life when wholeness and happiness walked up and asked if they could give me a hug, it was then that we realized the way to create a beautiful life is to be fully aware and appreciative of the beautiful things you already have in your life.

the merging of heart, mind, body and soul improves the quality of life by inspiring us to move forward in compassionate ways with common sense as our companion and celestial caring as our guide.

within each and every heart you will find wisdom of the ages and wisdom of the sages which when the heart is opened fully will awaken you in beautifully transformative ways.

I carry with me at all times hope for this world for I not only believe that we deserve better, I also believe that we can do better.

children inspire me to laugh and smile when they play which gives me a cosmic clarity that allows me to see unobstructed by stress and struggle the true beauty, blessings and miracles in my life.

to be spiritually responsible is to be one who through thought, intention and action contributes to making ours a brighter, more beautiful and better world.

a smile is an expression of light that nurtures, nourishes and connects us all to the true beauty of life.

I try to live in sacred ways that embrace the beauty of my spirit and the glory of my soul which for me has been the key to the blissful blessings that have become my life.





By 
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: