Thursday, November 04, 2021

My Thoughts and Prayers are With You

 








to be alive today is to be courageous for we have mountains to climb and battles to be won. know that you are not alone and that my thoughts and prayers are with you. you can do this. yes you can.


for other people I have kindness, for other people I have compassion, for other people I have generosity, for other people I have understanding and for other people I have love. what do you have for me today?


it was nice yesterday to see all the children out laughing and playing. its amazing how something so simple could be so inspiring as to rejuvenate the spirit. in these difficult times children are for me a message of hope that helps me believe we can all move forward toward a better future.


sometimes the answers we seek are already there. when we are at peace we radiate a peaceful energy that elevates and inspires those around us. this is why every day I do my best to bring peace to my life.


I live my life like a poem filled with loving lyrical moments that awaken wisdom and evoke happiness.


I find that when I dream of things attainable its easier to make dreams come true which fill my life with possibilities and opportunities that nourish the heart and soul.


I bathe in the glory of the universe and am cleansed of all confusion which allows me to see with greater clarity all the blessings in my life.


I assist humanity by being genuine, grateful, glorious and good which also assists me by illuminating my soul and spirit.


I find peace within when I listen to the song of the soul for it is a song that gives voice to truth as it eases the mind and spirit.


today I will cultivate blessings that increase happiness and well being which I will then share with everyone I meet.


may the beauty within me and the beauty within you join together and help others to see the beauty in themselves thereby making this a more beautiful world.


I got a celestial hug this morning which has awakened the sweetness in my heart and inspired me to share and shine my light with the world today.


mine is a world of diverse divinity that embraces many beliefs, ideas and philosophies. it as an ever changing world where joy comes from meeting new people and learning new things. it is a world in which while embracing our differences I am also embracing those things that we have in common. mine is a world of diverse divinity.


a gentle stream of love washes over me when I see my child enjoying life for it is then that I realize life isnt about me its about all of us.


I like people who make a positive lasting impression. I do my best to be a person who makes a positive lasting impression. I have an idea. you impress me and I will impress you and together we will do our best to not only share it but also to make it last.


have you ever had one of those days, one of those weeks, one of those years or one of those lives. well I have had them all and am still here. I realized a long time ago that life happens no matter what else is going on. during this pandemic life has continued to happen. what does that mean. it means that even though this crisis is the focus for many the truth is that people still die of cancer, people still struggle with finances, people still have problems with relationships... life still happens. I am still here because I learned that no matter the darkness to always not only seek the light but also see the light. so while life is happening I am able to see, hear, feel and experience happiness. so when I am having one of those days, weeks, years and lives I can see, hear, feel and experience my blessings. life happens. how we react to it is our choice.


the more we discover about ourselves the greater becomes our passion to serve others and transform lives.


when I am shown kindness and compassion I react with a heartfelt appreciation that expresses my gratitude and inspires my spirit.







by

MicHEAL Teal

The Ancient One







No comments: