Thursday, November 18, 2021

Sometimes I Think I Will And Then I Do

 











sometimes I think I will and then I do for my thoughts are tools that I use to inspire within me the power to forge through any darkness into a light of my own creation which awakens me to realities of healing, happiness and wholeness.

when my thoughts and feelings are those of love the creator within begins to fashion days, weeks, months and years of joy and happiness.

I carry within my heart a picture of my soul kneeling at the altar of my spirit thanking the heavens, earth, gods and goddesses for the divine blessing that is life.

let us for a moment live more joyously and then let us join as one and manifest moments that transform into millennia and millennia that transforms into eternity.

what will you contribute to the earth today? I will contribute honesty, decency, compassion, kindness, common sense, understanding, hope, healing, happiness and love. what will you contribute to the earth today?

when I look in the mirror with purpose and positivity I see with focused clarity who I truly am which opens my loving heart to this world and beyond.

on a day of hope be a ray of hope who makes hopes and dreams come true.

you have within you tools for transformation and if you align with the desires of your heart and soul you will be able to access those tools and use them to make the changes necessary to make your dreams and aspirations come true.

step through the doorway of spirit and into a world of your own creation in which your days are filled with singing, dancing, laughing, rejoicing, living and loving.

as a psychic counselor and consultant I have had many people from the arts come to see me. many would say things like I am having trouble getting noticed... I would say if you want to be noticed do something noticeable. if you want to stand out on a crowd place yourself in the center of that crowd and do something to stand out. there is an old saying that goes - believe in god but tether your camel. this means that we can believe in god but if we dont tether our camel it will wander away. we are in control of our actions. we make choices and those choices impact our lives in ways positive and negative. believe in yourself but make the effort to show yourself and the world just how gifted, glorious, beautiful and miraculous you are. believe in god but be yourself. believe in god but free yourself. believe in yourself. believe. be.

if you could would you and when. if you can will you and when. you could and you can as soon as you are ready. are you ready yet.

approach each day with a pure open heart and a sincere desire to create a better future as this simple act of positive intention will help heal and harmonize your life in a unique sacred manner that serves the highest greatest good.

I dove into the depths of my soul and discovered a higher purpose that embraced me with a sacred wholeness which opened doorways to spirit that brought light to my world.

I find that the more I love and accept myself the more peaceful my reality is and the greater the contribution I make to my life and the lives of others.

you are capable of great things. you have the ability to make choices that activate your gifts. you are a being of higher spiritual growth whose very essence is sacred. you are one whose presence ignites hope and inspires happiness. know this, feel this, believe this and live this for this is who you are.

life for me is a portrait of peaceful living and a state of gratitude that expresses beautifully a radiantly clear vision of a higher truth and reality.

miraculous is the journey guided by peace in which the true natural sacred beauty of the soul lights the world with love.

spiritual awareness and awakening give me a positive outlook on life which makes mine a healthier happier home.











by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: