Thursday, November 25, 2021

The Sacred Energy of the Universe Resonates Within

 
















the sacred energy of the universe resonates within us and when we show people kindness and compassion it flows freely out into our world embracing all we come in contact with.

I have never tried to capture the beauty of life because I like you am part of lifes beauty and know that it was never meant to be captured it was meant to be set free.

lyrically loving and poetically passionate are the sacred choices I make to not just get me through the day but also to help me help others improve the quality of life.

while I may walk many roads my destination is always has been the same for mine is a journey of loving spirit that leads home to me. the real me, the true me, the authentic me, the natural me and the sacred me.

logic and intuition are but two of the blessings that I use to get me through the day.

I like to promote happiness and harmony for when I do it manifests positive change which helps me to rise above my struggles and see more clearly all the blessings in my life.

anxiety takes my breath away but I am strong and I fight to get it back and breathe again for anxiety neither owns or defines me and it knows that I am stronger than it will ever be.

embrace fully the truth of who you for doing so will bring positive changes into your life which will make yours a sacred dance of growth and blessings where dreams come true.

when you take action make sure its loving action as this will initiate a reality of pure positive energy which will expand the spirit and cultivate higher consciousness.

poetic and profound was my immersion in the sacred for it made my song of life one of self discovery and divine blessings that inspired me to life fully from the heart.

immense is the value of our compassion for it is a blessing which when shared freely and authentically can change lives for the better.

playfully I wander in hope and wonder through fields of spiritual growth planting seeds of happiness that emerge from sacred ground as trees of transformation.

if you are reading this know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. know that I am sending you blessings. know that I am sharing with you positive healing energy. know that I am wishing you all the joy life has to offer. know that I am giving you the goodness in me. if you are reading this know that you are loved.

mine is a pure positive spiritual evolution that gives voice to my heart which speaks a sacred language of light and love.

live and love each day with positive intentions and a sacred perspective as this will give joy to each moment and happiness to every step along the way.

be at peace with yourself and yours will be a passionate and compassionate life in which love flows authentically, unconditionally and freely.

I began living the life of my dreams once I started dreaming of a life worth living for.

sacred is the earth when it is in harmony with the heavens and divine are we when we are in harmony with each other.












by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: