Thursday, December 23, 2021

Put Yourself First Today

 







put yourself first today. take the time to show yourself the love you show others. spiritually support your dreams and visions. show yourself kindness and compassion. embrace optimism and self confidence. do things benefit you. put yourself first today.


make good choices as you water your garden with love and yours will be a well nourished life of divine sustenance where you align with the highest greatest good.


I once stopped walking toward the light and became the light which made it easier for me to see the blessings along my way to hope, healing, peace, calm, freedom and serenity.


sitting in the lap of buddha singing a sacred song is how I align heaven and earth with happiness and joy.


self healing forces of sacred sustenance and healing that make their home in the center of my heart are what have guided me through troubled times and brought me wisdom and wellbeing.


the wheel of life has a flat and I dont have a spare so I think I will just sit under the tree of life with my family and have a picnic.


I like to sit by the christmas tree and read a book as I look out the window and watch the children play.


I was reminded of where I had been which helped me to remember who I was which inspired me to become who I am.


I will this day embark on a spirit freeing journey of love in which I will make it my purpose to impact those I meet in pure positive peaceful ways that embrace the heart and soul.


embrace your destiny, live your destiny, be your destiny and love your destiny for destiny is a divine blessing of our own creation.


mystical is the path to the higher self and when we walk it with conscious compassion we manifest and create miracles.


kindle the light of love and your heart will open and you will see with greater clarity the sacred in all things as you blossom into being.


the wise waters of sacred mother earth whisper to me words of wisdom that beautifully connect me to the heart and soul of humanity.


when I let the love from within out it attracts happiness and harmony which join me on my sacred journey of faith and freedom.


to those who are suffering at this very moment know that my thoughts and prayers are with you. know that I wish you joy and happiness. know that I am sending you love and light.


life shifts toward wellbeing when we move forward with determination into the light of a brand new day with a positive perspective and good intentions.


I like to embrace change because change embraces me back which gives me purpose and brings me peace.


there is a lot of negative out there yet I am feeling positive vibrations within. last night my wife and I were sitting on the recliners watching a hallmark christmas movie, that cat was cuddling with my wife and my son was screaming in the other room at his gamer friends and having loads of fun. the fireplace was on, the room was warm and we were happy and at peace. there is a lot of darkness out there yet I am immersed in light... happy holidays.







by

MicHEAL Teal

The Ancient One

No comments: