Thursday, December 30, 2021

I Let My Inner Life Out To Play

 







life is a sacred song and love is a divine dance with both being blessings which when activated, liberated and celebrated make the world a better more beautiful place.


mine is a playful spirit that has matured to the point that I can manifest my visions for I am aware that they are also choices.


it is when I let my inner life out to play that the world around me becomes brighter, happier and more beautiful.


the realization that I have the life I have after having a life I didnt want for so many years is for me the inspiration that sustains me for I know that no matter the struggle I can and will get through it because I have before and the life I have to show for it is a blessing of great love and beauty.


I was out in the woods with simple kindness looking for the tree of life when I saw a vision of a beautiful woman who would one day be my wife. I smiled at the vision and she smiled back which filled my heart with glee and that was the moment that the forest became clearer and revealed for me the tree.


shine your light. your brightest light. your happiest light. your kindest light. your most compassionate light. your peaceful light. your positive light. your sacred light. your loving light. shine your light.


we make the world a better place by simply being better people.at the end of every year I set my goal for the new year and it is always the same - be better, do better, live better and love better which I have managed to do and I feel all the better for it.


I walked in the rain yesterday and saw in a puddle a reflection of myself that revealed the truth of who I am which is a being of light and love whose purpose is to positively impact the world one heart at a time.


messages from spirit whispered softly help me to awaken to a state of goodness, kindness, compassion and caring which liberate my life in loving ways.


close your eyes and open your heart with the knowledge that I am sending from my soul to yours hugs, happiness, joy and blessings.


we have managed to get through the past couple of years by filling our days with sweet, sincere and precious moments that gently guide us into the light.


in the coming year I will create changes in my life that are prayerful, purposeful, peaceful, positive and profound.


to those in need of love and light I am sending you just that with cosmic waves of positive energy emanating from my heart and soul.


on this day I shall rejoice in the light with the people I love and we will be what we have always been when we are together which is happy.


I shall make an effort in the coming year to enhance well being, move forward joyfully, embrace the sacred, honour mother earth, walk a path of imagination and inspiration, be an agent of change, create peace within, achieve harmony in life and love without limits.


I was awakened by my imagination who nurtured my spirit who nourished my soul who opened my heart who embraced my inner child who reminded me just how special and precious life can be.


an act of kindness is like water to a thirsty soul and I thank each and every beautiful being of light who has helped me to quench my thirst. bless you all.


abundant are the blessings I have received in my life and it is those blessings that have helped me to survive, thrive and feel alive with hope and happiness.


I am okay. I have my struggles but I persevere. I am okay. I have my mental health issues but I carry on. I am okay. I have my burdens but I keep going. I am okay. I have my reasons to give up but I keep trying. I am okay because I am more than my struggles, mental health issues and burdens. I am a good man, a good husband, a good father and a good friend with a good life. I am okay.







by

MicHEAL Teal

The Ancient One

No comments: