Thursday, January 06, 2022

I am Happy and I am at Peace.

 








I am whole and I am free. the past two years have been a great struggle for all of us. we have had much to endure and overcome. I have survived by rising above my challenges which I have done by focusing on my family. the intelligence strength, courage and beauty of my wife and the innocence, sincerity, brilliance and love of my son. I am happy and I am at peace.


we live on a quiet street in a safe neighborhood. we live on a cul de sac. we are right in the circle part. yesterday it snowed and a group of small children were out front playing in the circle. they were laughing, running and playing happily. when we bought our house eleven years ago the street had small children playing in the circle. those children are now driving cars... one thing ends, there is a transition and another thing begins. thats how I choose to look at life. yesterdays frolic in the snow by the next generation of children is my reminder that things will change and we will once again be happy and joyful.


welcome into your heart what is already there. welcome those simple things that make you laugh and smile. welcome a song and a poem. welcome the morning sun. welcome greater well being. welcome love. welcome into your soul what is already there.


I directed my passion toward my purpose and found my hearts desire sitting comfortably in a place of peace waiting for my arrival.


I try each day to promote happiness. I walk my path with honesty and truth as my companions. I speak my mind and share my thoughts openly. I fill my days with the love of spirit. I try each day to cultivate hope...


my son has the heart of an angel. throughout the day he asks whether I not I have had a good day. he asks it first thing in the morning and before bed at night. he says I love you many times a day which is a blessing because he is honest and sincere. I know when he speaks that I am truly loved. he is my light. he is my world. he is my love. he is my son and we are one. I started the new year with the words have you had a good day and ended the day with the words I love you dad. I am blessed.


let us all do our best this day to cultivate joy for we are vessels of light with the ability to change lives for the better.


the heart is filled with healing energy which when shared creates a happier, healthier more harmonious world.


you help me grow and I will help you grow and together we will help others grow which will create a loving caring community of spiritual growth.


give with me the gift of truth. the truth of hope, the truth of happiness, the truth of laughter, the truth of peace, the truth of bliss, the truth of enlightenment and the truth of love.


I engage in spiritual awakening soul unfolding practices that bring me joy and make mine a life spent in the light.


I will walk this new year with purpose and positive intention. I will be a force of light and love on a mission of hope who encourages great joy and happiness. I will embrace my ethereal existence by living my true calling. I will.


this coming year I will sow seeds of spirit in the garden of my soul from which will grow fruits of peace, freedom, joy and happiness.


healthy choices that facilitate peaceful well being accelerate spiritual evolution in profoundly transformative ways that connect us to the universe.


my life profoundly changed for the better when I met my wife for she brought me into a nurturing environment that nourished my mind, body, spirit, heart and soul.


when I am at my best mine is a blissful blossoming state of being.


today I will engage in activities that activate love. today I will be caring and compassionate. today I will be driven by positive purpose. today I will hold my head high and my arms out. today I will honor my path. today I will receive energy from a higher source. today I will be me happily and unapologetically. today I will enjoy life. today I will greet every person I meet with a song in my heart and a smile on my face. tomorrow I will engage in activities that activate love...


happy new year. I wish you a year of love and light that radiates joy in which you feel more freedom as you achieve the highest greatest good. happy every year.








by

MicHEAL Teal

The Ancient One



No comments: