Thursday, January 20, 2022

You Are Here To Love

 









you are here to love. do that, be that, live that, free that, embrace that, see that, experience that, feel that, know that, accept that, claim that and celebrate that. you are here to love.

I feel greater satisfaction within when I focus on sacred practices that connect with the heartbeat of heaven.

miracles are brought forth and we experience greater happiness when we break free of limitations while embracing possibilities and opportunities.

the simplest things can sometimes have the most powerful impact. smile, laugh, sing, dance, reach out, speak softly, say thank you and say I love you.

a heart inspired is a blessing that opens us to the lightness of our being which brings a beauty most sacred to to every step and every breath we take.

I looked into the mirror one day and saw the face of truth who told me to do that which brings me joy and happiness. I did exactly that and my path became one shaped by joy, light and love.

the more I treat myself with kindness and the more I focus on my complete self the greater my ability to use my sacred senses and connect to the universe.

walk heart first into the world with the belief that there is a freedom in every step which will bring joy and serenity to your life.

the heart of humanity beats within me a song of divine hope and sacred healing that inspires me to be a good person on a good path in which my purpose is to do good.

soul nurturing efforts weave faith into my being which helps me to live my true nature by serving the highest greatest good.

give yourself the freedom to believe in your greatness and then live that greatness. give yourself the freedom to believe in your goodness and then live that goodness. give yourself the freedom.

there are many gifts inside of you waiting to be opened and shared.

the freezing temperatures and significant snow are visiting this weekend and I will respond by sitting at my front window, drinking hot chocolate and reading a good book.

today I will go where inspiration comes from and connect with spirit, communicate with soul and embrace all that is sacred.

the isolation imposed upon us has given me the opportunity to catch up on my reading which has made a considerable contribution to my mental health and well being.

do things of meaning and substance that greatly benefit yourself and others by expressing what is inside of you in sincere sacred ways that lovingly embrace humanity.

I align with the sacred when I light a fire within my heart and share its warmth and love with the world.

nourish and nurture yourself with love and happiness and you will be touched by the light and blessed with a healthier happier more joyful life.











by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One


No comments: