Thursday, January 27, 2022

The Future will Unfold in Blessed Beautiful Ways

 








go forth in wonder with comfort, joy, healing and happiness as your companions and the future will unfold in blessed beautiful ways.

we all have the capacity to change. parts of us change every day. it is up to us whether that change is positive. we all have the capacity to love...

the first thing that attracted me to my wife was her intelligence. she is a Phd. I have always gravitated toward intellect. I find it intoxicating. she is an amazing woman. she is an amazing mother. she is an amazing human being. she taught me that love was real and that I was worthy. the moment she came into my life I was forever changed. she vanquished the darkness and brought me into the light. she is my angel.

we find the love within when we trust, respect and appreciate our intrinsic goodness and inspiring greatness.

enrich your daily life with activities that shine a light on the beauty and blessing that you are.

I like to solve mysteries. mysteries of the heart, the soul, the spirit and the self. I am a divine detective on a cosmic case of courageous compassion and celestial consciousness.

I shall on this day connect to the soul in a way which facilitates growth and goodness.

if my heart and soul need cleansing I close my eyes and travel to ancient angelic realms of spirit where I bathe in waters of divine wisdom which make the world around me one of nuturing truths and divine guidance.

when I do those things that are good for my soul I am better able to enjoy life and I am rewarded with happy healing experiences that raise my vibration and awaken my spirit.

my son turned twelve yesterday. I can still remember when he was a baby and I would lay on the couch with him on my chest and we would fall asleep. I would awaken to see him sitting up and playing with his feet while laughing. to this day he still makes my life worth living. he still surprises me. he still makes me laugh. he is a big footed tween with an even bigger heart and I am blessed to have him in my life. when the world is dark he is my light. I love him and every day he tells me that he loves me.

create with courage and intention a path that focuses on the spiritual where you fully enjoy life and yours will be a journey of loving experiences that align with the highest greatest good.

pursue your true calling and the universe will give you a sacred embrace which will activate within you a deep appreciation and reverence for the blessings in your life and the world around you.

a sense of the sacred deep within my heart and soul has in times of suffering brought me peace and comfort which has helped me to grow and blossom into the being of light I am today.

in a moment of deep self discovery I felt the breath of my heart and was inspired to shine my light and share my love.

the spirit and soul reveal themselves in those moments when we take delight in being who we are.

may yours be a joyful journey of good fortune and a divine destiny of spiritual bliss where happiness is your cause, peace is your purpose and love is your path.

with sacred intent and courageous compassion I breathe life into those parts of myself that need healing and happiness arises from within and embraces me with love.

I was talking to my inner truth about life and all its struggle when the light from within my heart showed me visions of all the moments in which I found the courage to be happy. It was then I put the struggles in their place and we began to focus on all the good times in my life.









by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One



No comments: