Thursday, December 09, 2021

You Are Loved. Love Who You Are. You Are Loved.

 











you are unique, authentic, original, uplifting, inspiring, beautiful and blessed. you are loved. love who you are. you are loved. be who you are. you are loved.

I find that when I embrace myself more lovingly it is easier to embrace others more lovingly so I make it a point to start each day by showing myself the honor, respect and love that I deserve.

I am at my best when being a thoughtful, hopeful and loving being of spirit with a sincere desire to help and heal humanity.

I wish this christmas for a more benevolent world. I wish for a more compassionate world. I wish for a more enlightened world. I wish for a more caring world. To do these things you need not wrap any gifts you just need to wrap your arms around me and say I Love You.

discovery of ones true self is a healing experience that blesses us with an awakening, awareness and abundance of a deeper divine nature which connects mind, body, spirit and soul.

its been a difficult year but it has not deterred me from doing my best each day to shine my light and share my love.

a truly open heart is a ray of light that connects souls and aligns with the sacred in elevating, liberating ways that transform and transcend.

I took a leap of love and landed on a mountain of miracles so high that I could touch the heavens.

blessings of spirit I send to you on this glorious morn with the hope that you in turn will share your beauty, light and love with others and that they in turn will act in kind thereby sending a blanket of blessings across the world.

we each have the ability to inspire and we do so when we live and love honestly, truthfully, peacefully, positively, compassionately, spiritually, gently and joyfully.

positive manifests positive which facilitates the positive thereby creating things positive that make life more positive. be positive.

sacred listening is listening with your heart and soul. if you can do that you will hear words of wisdom, songs of hope and prayers of enlightenment that will bring you peace and joy.

I will go to a cafe this morning where I will sit and talk with friends about life.

the other day anxiety came over and took my breath away. as I struggled to open airways and free myself from this burden I saw my son walking home from school and remembered that love is the true breath of life and at that moment I could once again breathe freely .

its another covid christmas. I think this year I will give out gifts of kindness touched by the sacred that connect with the soul and create an atmosphere of hope, healing and happiness.

compassion, goodness and hope came by one day to remind me that sweet is the freedom of a faith which is without judgement, ignorance, anger, fear and prejudice.

I activate joy by engaging in meaningful activities and seeking out new experiences that focus on the beauty, blessings and miracles of life.

every person has a unique path of their own choice that they can shape in any way they choose. once I freed myself from a past that did not serve me well I was able to shape mine with goodness, kindness and love.











by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One


No comments: