Thursday, March 10, 2022

Brighten Your Spirit By Being Who You Are

 









brighten your spirit by being who you are for who you are is an angel on earth born of love and blessed by the heavens.

the more I focus on the positive the greater impact my actions have and the more joy and contentment I feel.

with increased awareness and greater purpose I shall shape my world with beliefs and blessings that embrace the sacred and embody pure love.

I struggle with that which is wrong but I always make my way through it by striving for that which is right.

may each day be a day of blessedness where the nectar of life tastes of a sweetness that is sacred.

today is a beautiful new day which I will celebrate by venturing out on a path of profound goodness with the intention of loving more freely and living more faithfully.

what treasures do you have to share with me today. I have for you treasures of truth, compassion, kindness, inspiration, transformation and more. what blessings do you have to share with me today.

vitality and joy came over yesterday with blessings and grace to help me find healing and happiness by living a life of higher and greater meaning.

today life will present us with opportunities for joy, laughter, peace, serenity, happiness and love. I know this because every day life presents us with opportunities for joy, laughter, peace, serenity, happiness and love.

an educated heart is the key to happiness when our lessons are in love.

a gift of activism when peaceful and positive can be an act of giftivism that shows us there is goodness, greatness and glory in the heart and soul of humanity.

a kind hearted person is a true beacon of light who embraces the deepest part of the soul and moves us forward to a place of love.

we connect to the sacred and a healing light fills our life with blessings when we treat ourself with compassion and love.

I enjoy the art of you for you are a masterpiece of sacred beauty whose very essence lights a path to love.

live your life with purpose and live your purpose with a love for life.

drink with me from the chalice of life in celebration of the beautiful people and beneficent spirits glowing all around us.

there is a warmth and kindness that radiates outward from the love in your heart and the heaven in your soul when you commit to compassion.

I really dont care if the glass is half empty or half full. I am just happy to have a glass with something in it.








by

MicHEAL Teal

The Ancient One

No comments: