Thursday, March 17, 2022

I Am Committed To A Positive Way Of Being

 









I am committed to a positive way of being and dedicated to a life of true peace, freedom and happiness.

sing with me a song in harmony with our sacred purpose and let us dance with loving enthusiasm in the moonlight of the miracle that is life.

I accept that I deserve to be happy and I do my best every day of my life to make that my reality.

we are each of us here to help humanity which we can do by laughing, smiling, living and loving with honesty, sincerity, kindness, positivity, passion and purpose.

we left the house this weekend and saw people doing people things which reminded us that the life we were isolated from the past two years was still going on and that we could rejoin it at any time. so thats what we are beginning to do. we are cautiously, courageously and compassionately setting forth with faith into the future.

take positive actions and miracles will manifest that will create opportunities and experiences which will help you live your purpose and love your life.

once I heard a bird sing as faeries danced under a rainbow which purified my heart and inspired me to celebrate the gift and blessing that is life.

sometimes I dream and sometimes my dreams become realities that flow with spirit to sacred landscapes where in fields of faith I am filled with light and embraced by the energies of the universe.

we had a day out yesterday in which we all bought new shoes, visited a european grocery store, had lunch at a wonderful restaurant, went to an organic grocery store, picked up an electric guitar for my son to go with his acoustic and came home and watched the family movie turning red. it was a lovely day.

I saw for the first time the beauty of my existence the day I fell in love with myself.

there are memories that I dont have which haunt me for they are glimpses of things in the corners of my consciousness flashing images of broken promises, battered dreams and hopes beaten beyond recognition. they haunt me but they neither own nor define me. instead they remind me how much of what I actually remember that I have survived and how blessed I am to have made a life I can be proud of and love. weaknesses are but strengths waiting to be rescued and I always carry a life saver within my mind, body, heart, soul and spirit.

positive realities grow in the gardens of the pure of heart and from them truths surrounded by love blossom into being a world of blessings kissed by the sacred.

whenever life has been cruel I have tried to be kind. whenever life has been hurtful I have tried to be helpful. when ever life has filled my path with hate I have done my best to create a path of love. whatever life throws at me I move out of the way and throw my arms up to the heavens in thanks for the beauty and blessings in my life.

open your soul to the sun and let your true nature emerge as you reach for the highest love with the intention of embracing the heart of humanity.

I am able to see the sacred beauty of who I truly am when I look at myself from a peaceful perspective with a pure positive attitude.

in my dreams my deity of choice is mother earth for she has always blessed me with hope, happiness, comfort, compassion, light and love.

live your faith in freedom and live your freedom in faith and yours will be a journey of spirit that freely and faithfully gives birth to miracles.

chance and change met one day in the orchard of the soul where they created spheres of hope and happiness which they released into the heavens where the sun and moon meet.








by

MicHEAL Teal

The Ancient One


No comments: