Thursday, March 24, 2022

New Experiences, New Beliefs and New Worlds

 





my days as a street poet and sidewalk prophet were filled with spiritual adventures that opened me to new ideas, new experiences, new beliefs and new worlds.

the art of life when lived creatively and compassionately is a masterpiece of love and light that transforms dreams and visions into realities.

healing, holistic and happy is the path of those whose compassionate generosity changes their own life and the lives of others for the better.

with positive intent open the gateway to goodness and listen to the heartbeat of the soul as this will bless you with the ability to truly love who you are.

we are a tribe of spirit with sacred values and by living this truth in pure positive ways we bring joy and happiness to our world.

I became fully alive, awake and aware the day life smiled at me and I smiled back.

I have always been me unapologetically me for while I have always been odd, different, weird and a bit off I have also always been honest, compassionate, decent, inspiring, purposeful, peaceful, spiritual, courageous, kind...

self liberation and realization gave me the courage to better myself and begin to live an awakened life of greater import and impact.

deep compassion for and devotion to the spirit of love has been for me uniquely transformative by awakening me to the empowering benefits of my ethereal existence.

sacred wellness became part of my path when I opened myself fully to the healing powers of love.

with loving enthusiasm immerse yourself in all things beautiful and positive energy will emanate from within making yours a happier life of balance and blessings.

we are going to the art gallery of hamilton for a van gogh exhibit today. it has been a couple of years since we have been able to do this. I am looking forward to completely embracing the beauty of this experience with my wife and son.

I made my way from the darkness into the light when I divinely aligned my body and soul with my heart and spirit.

with a joyful purpose that sets the soul on fire I walk a path of greater freedom to higher planes of existence where miracles begin.

helping others transform helps us to transform. helping others transcend helps us to transcend. helping others blossom helps us to blossom. helping others awaken helps us to awaken. helping others ascend helps us to ascend. helping others helps us. help wanted. apply within.

the eyes of my soul sparkle in the sunlight of sacredness when I am able to look deeply into my heart and see with clarity the beauty and blessedness of who I am.

you are a gift to be shared for you are one who opens hearts with a smile.

speak your truth with boundless compassion and you will experience greater happiness as you bring more joy into your world.








by

MicHEAL Teal

The Ancient One

No comments: