Thursday, October 24, 2019

Beautiful Blessings to All on this and every Day. You are Loved.










beautiful blessings to all on this and every day. you are loved.

I saw my mother fall down drunk in the driveway in the middle of the afternoon and my father respond by taking out the hose and spraying her for all the world to see, I watched when I was a teen my uncle pick up a handful of gravel and throw it in my aunts face and when I got up to do something was told by my parents it wasn't my business and I saw during a party in my childhood home a man grab his wife by the hair and drag her out of the house to the car while punching her in the head and not a single man came to her defence. I saw many things in my youth that I can't unsee. however with each one I said to myself I will never be that man, I will never be that man, I will never be that man. today I can proudly say I am not that man, I am my own man and I am a good man.

I become my best self when I touch the heart of others. I become my highest self when I touch the soul of others. I become my highest best self when I let others touch my heart and soul.

choices that impact ourselves and others positively are spiritually liberating blessings which deeply nourish every aspect of our existence.

I carry with me the trauma of my past which reveals itself to the world when one of my many triggers is activated. this makes every second of every day a monumental struggle. the difference between the first forty years of my life and the last twenty is I have opened the door to my heart and let others in. the love of my wife and son make my suffering manageable. I am through them able to see the beauty of life. they are medicine for the soul. I am healed by their happiness. whenever the darkness of my past reveals itself I need only look into the light of those I love and I am free.

when others descend into the darkness I choose to ascend into the light and shine brightly so all may see that hope and happiness exist for those who seek to rise above their struggles.

the love in our heart when shared refreshes the soul and stimulates the spirit which changes our world in wonderful ways.

I made positive changes in my life which beneficially motivated me to live, laugh, love and dance with the divine.

I was ministering with messages that were meaningful when mystic fields unfolded in front of me that led to miracles of my own making.

when we engage in activities that empower we are blessed with life affirming experiences that open portals to the sacred.

be heart present, be soul present, be spirit present, be light present and be love present. its not good enough to just live in the present we must also be something positive while we are there.

with heart and soul I help others along the road for I am a vessel of love whose purpose is to light the way.

we all shine in different ways and by embracing this truth and letting that light shine freely we create a flow of goodness from which miracles grow.

it was by seeing the good in others that I was able to see the good in myself and begin to live my life in service to the common good.

I was touched by joy which made me grateful. I was touched by beauty which helped me to see the world in new ways. I was touched by love which gave me a reason to live. I evolve and transform every time I am touched by the morning sun.

I love you as you are not as I expect you to be so if you could be so kind could you reciprocate and love me for who I am not who you expect me to be.

I was standing in my truth when a moment passed me by but instead of chasing it I let it go and waited for the arrival of the next one which when it appeared I embraced with all my heart.

I venture into each new day with the intention of generating good feelings and cultivating kindness.









by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: