Thursday, October 10, 2019

Gods and Spirits guide me to Places of Light rooted in Love










gods and spirits guide me to places of light rooted in love where the presence of miracles set me free to be the divinely beautiful blessing I was born to be.

I have done readings in which I communicated with ancestors, I have investigated hauntings where I encountered ancients, I have interpreted dreams that put me in the presence of angels and I have looked through the heavens which led me to the altar of aliens. such is the life for we who walk beyond our boundaries and live beyond our reach.

aliveness and awareness help me see the goodness in people and the greatness in myself.

the greatest damage my past inflicted upon me was numbness. in my formative years when I should have been falling in love I was unable to do so because apathy was my only emotion. it took me by surprise the first time I felt something real and tangible. even then I didn't believe it but bit by bit my life went from black and white to technicolor. it went from darkness to light and I began to see clearly who I had been, who I was and who I could be. today I have the love and life that I had for so long been denied. if you are struggling know that it is possible to rise from the ashes of apathy and the bowels of hell. I know this because I am alive, I am happy and I am loved. I can feel it.

I was making my way to higher truths when I came upon the truth that I am worthy which led me to the truth that I am special which guided me to the truth that I am enough which carried me home to the truth that I am deserving of all the happiness life has to offer.

miraculous changes occur when we use our pure spiritual strength and the light of our soul to help ourself and others find greater happiness.

I was able to feel kindness, compassion, contentment and love when I removed all my self imposed restrictions and stopped carrying the weight of the world on my shoulders.

I wish sometimes that I could forget what I remember and I am afraid sometimes that I will remember what I have forgotten.

some people think that I am talking to the mother ship which I am and its a good conversation that with every word shared positively changes me at a spiritual level.

its important to know that the less weight we carry upon our shoulders in life the easier it becomes to lift the spirit.

the moments of inspiration that best benefit the soul are those moments in which a simple sincere gesture conveyed with honesty bring about positive personal change.

thank you for being you. thank you for every kind word you have shared. thank you for every act of compassion. thank you for always being there. thank you for sharing your gifts. thank you for all your blessings. thank you for giving and receiving love. thank you for being you.

I was doing a tarot reading once and when I spread out the cards and looked at them I said to the woman I was consulting that the cards were wrong and began to do a cold reading which by the end of our session warmed the heart and soul of each of us.

I am dowsing to meet you for you are part of my destiny and I know that you have blessings for me just as I have blessings for you.

I was working a fair when a woman approached my booth and asked for a reading - I said no and she began to walk away. it was then that another woman walked up and asked for a reading - i said yes. the first woman turned and said why will you read her and not me and I said because I don't like to waste peoples time. if I am to do this I choose to do it right. when you walked up to the booth I felt nothing and sensed nothing. when she walked up to the booth my senses were overwhelmed. I choose to go where spirit guides me and this time it led me to her. as you make your way throughout this fair don't simply look for a reading, look for someone who resonates positively with you, someone you feel immediately is the right choice. be wary of those whose first priority is not you but themselves. were you to have walked by at another time or on another day I might have said yes. today you were not meant to get a reading from me. this is how I walk my path. I wish you well walking yours.

we who make our way in the sacred, spiritual and self help fields must immerse ourselves in truth, honor and integrity at all times by embracing and embodying the loving goodness that is our birthright.

joyous is my state of being when I connect with who I truly am by living a compassionate life that embraces the highest good.

I was awoken this morning by my higher self who blessed me with a more beneficial state of mind which I plan to use throughout my day to help others find their way.










by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: