Thursday, August 19, 2021

A Peaceful Loving Future

 











I saw joy and happiness creating a circle of hope so I joined them because I knew that by doing so I was investing in spirit which in time would bless me with divine dividends thereby securing for me a peaceful loving future.

I am looking forward to looking forward to moving forward to a place of forward thinking that pushes me forward into a world where I never look back as I move forward into a better more beautiful future. I hope I am not being forward by saying this. I look forward to your response.

I have crossed paths with many people in my life who were miserable because without realizing it they had placed conditions on happiness, joy, bliss and love.

I wake up every morning look out the window at what life has in store for me and make the conscious choice to approach everything with common sense and compassion as I forge my own path to a positive future of my own creation.

one day I encountered who I truly am and at that precise moment entered into a boldly brave new world of cosmic beauty and divine creativity in which I embraced perfect peace as I opened my heart to serenity.

there are truths within the sacred soul of every being on earth whose beauty when released into the world helps us to actualize our purpose, awaken our spiritual voice, expand our perspective and create profound positive change.

we can only heal the heart of the world if we first heal our own hearts.

take time each day to connect with the self and the source as this will manifest a unity of soul and spirit that will positively transform your world.

an inner evolution and a unique blossoming take place when we walk our true path in life planting seeds of creativity, kindness and compassion.

it is by letting our spirit soar that we reach greater heights of happiness.

each day I open the door to transformation and set out into the world on a journey of exploration and enlightenment with awareness, awakening, appreciation and ascension as my purpose.

I like to play in the presence of spirit while cultivating joy within the core of my being as these are acts of self love and appreciation that optimize my blessings and expand my horizon.

I invited insight and inspiration over for lunch one day to talk about how we could cultivate compassion and contentment. it was a meeting and meal that nurtured and nourished mind, body, heart, soul and spirit.

I was reaching for higher realms and praying for world harmony when I heard the angels speaking the language of love which inspired me to make my home a place pf harmony, happiness, unity and peace.

my heart is a place my soul calls home and that for me has been my saving grace.

my hope for today is that as many people as possible bring comfort, healing and happiness to each other as this will create a higher good which itself will bring deeper meaning and a myriad of miracles to our world.

we all have the capacity to change. we all have the choice of whether that change is positive or negative. we all have the ability to rise above our struggles. open up the window of perception and look at the truth of your existence and ask yourself if anything needs changing. I have journeyed more than once from the darkness into the light because I saw the truth and chose to change my life for the better.

I was standing at the corner of common sense and compassion when conspiracy approached and started yelling about how their truth was the real truth and I said I am on my way home could you just leave me alone and they said why are you infringing on my rights and freedoms and I realized at that moment that there was no point in me responding that they would walk over the dead and dying to make their point. I just wanted to go home and continue what I was doing to keep my family safe, secure, happy and healthy. please dont respond to this post. this is just one mans opinion. I ask not that anyone follow me. I am who I am and I can live with that. please take care of yourself. I wish for us all to be happy and healthy.












by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: