Thursday, August 26, 2021

Loving Compassionate Ways

 











with gratitude and thankfulness I celebrate those kind caring souls who have with their loving compassionate ways have helped me to transform and transcend.

mine is a profound yet simple mission in which I courageously tell the truth as I assist myself and others to find inspiration in daily life.

love me more fully and we both become happy which inspires us to love others more completely which deepens our connections and makes the world a better place.

our heart when shared freely is a glorious sight to behold that overflows with love and compassion positively creating and shaping our reality.

if you could experience the beauty of who you truly are you would see the blessings that surround you and be transformed by the greatness and glory of it all.

no matter where I am when I leave I leave a positive impression for that is my contribution to myself, my community and the world which I wish to be beneficial to all.

it was early in life that I realized I was one who would always transcend the norm for I was free thinker who shared those thoughts with the world around me whether they were ready to hear them or not.

celebrate your harvest and let that harvest be happiness for you deserve a life of beauty, bliss and ecstasy that radiates goodness, greatness, love and light.

when you truly breathe in love you discover your truth, nourish your soul, see your own beauty and free your spirit as you begin to live the life you deserve.

let it not be your intention to capture the beauty of life but instead to embrace it with all your heart.

dance with me a shamanic dance that touches the soul and inspires sacred dreams which make us feel aware, awake and alive.

walk with me along the path of the white wolf where we as beings of light may open ourselves fully to the blessings and beauty of sacred mother earth as we refresh our spirit and rejuvenate our soul.

I remember you in your youth when you were free spirited. I remember your passion. I remember your warmth. I remember your innocence. I remember your beauty. I remember your positive energy. I remember your divine essence. I remember your loving presence. I remember you.

we create our own reality and if we do so in the spirit of love ours will be a divine reality that serves the highest greatest good.

you are your contribution to the world and the more you trust, love and believe in yourself he greater your contribution.

engage your spirit, lighten your load, love your life and illuminate your world as you make your way along a compassionately creative path of peace, beauty and bliss.

even though I have seen much sadness, struggle and strife over the years mine will be a life affirming memoir for I am alive, I am blessed, I am happy and I am loved.

plant with me seeds of blessings and love and ours will be a sacred pathway to enlightenment in which we facilitate self discovery as we invoke growth of the spirit and soul.










by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: