Thursday, August 05, 2021

Peace, Freedom, Joy and Love

 










with full hearted honesty I say to you that I wish you a safe, secure, happy, healthy life of peace, freedom, joy and love.

I heard one day the call of spirits inviting me to create something special and I answered by doing simple sacred things that had a deeply profound impact on my life and the lives of others.

I like to fill my day with divinely inspired beautiful experiences that help me dream into being a better more beautiful future.

take the time today to celebrate your true nature for you are at your core a loving being of light whose very essence is a ray of sunshine that streams through the heart and soul of those blessed to know and love you.

it is with deeper self awareness that I weave into my heart a bouquet of loving compassion which moves me to live my life in nurturing ways that feed the soul and bring about miracles.

intentions, perceptions and actions shaped by love invite blessings into our lives that guide us along a bright and beautiful path to happiness.

when treated with grace I respond with goodness. I am a spiritual reactionary and how I respond to life is the key that has elevated me above my struggles so that I could see with greater clarity the beauty and blessings in my life.

sail with me across oceans of delight and wonder toward a happier future in which the eternity of spirit and the goodness of humanity embrace every moment with love.

with deep sincerity and artistic I set out each day on a path of goodness and humanity with the intention of building bridges of joy that lead to a better tomorrow.

we all have miraculous powers which reveal themselves when we believe in who we are , accept who we are, honor who we are, respect who we are and love who we are.

something profound happens whenever I approach my day in a positive way that reflects the beauty of my true sacred self.

I can hear the heart of humanity beating a sacred rhythm which raises my vibration and inspires me to walk a path of holistic wellness where I serve the highest good.

each morning I start my day by cleansing my spirit which grounds me in an awareness that connects me to the universe and inspires me to beautifully craft the rest of my day with blessings.

we all have mystical gifts and if we believe in them and use them to help each other by walking a path of positive intentions and compassionate actions we open ourselves to the glory of all that is sacred.

my heart began to heal when I began to live in the light, stimulate the soul and embrace fully the basic goodness that resides within the core of my being.

I find that when I align with my higher self it not only benefits me it benefits those around me which creates a positive flow of energy that reaches across the globe and into the heavens.

by making your environment beautiful you are sending out a meaningful message that inspires others to act in kind and soon that beautiful environment contributes profoundly to making ours a more beautiful world.

I once decided to be happy and that for me was the catalyst for transformation which made my world a better place.






by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: