Thursday, August 12, 2021

A Soul Directed Life with a Spirit Driven Purpose

 












I hope you are safe. I wish you the best. I hope you are happy. I wish you great joy on your journey. I hope you are healthy. I wish you a life filled with love. I hope and I wish. that is what I do. I hope you understand. I wish you ...

I have a soul directed life with a spirit driven purpose in which I embrace and share my blessings as I focus my intentions on the greater good.

share with me your spiritual thoughts and beliefs but do not attack me with them.

I have never felt the need to pursue my souls purpose instead I chose to walk hand and hand with it while planting seeds of hope, happiness and love.

I have discovered that by looking within myself I am better able to look outside myself and see with greater clarity the blessings in my life.

today is as good a day as any to connect to your spirit, open your heart, nurture your soul and heal your life.

embrace the magnificence of your being and the glory of your true spiritual nature as this will open doorways to wonder and well being that will positively impact every step on along your path to peace.

the holistic benefits of spiritual knowledge are profoundly healing.

I sat at a cafe with two friends yesterday and we talked and talked about anything and everything while realizing that it was simple things like this which we had missed throughout this crisis and that we would never take our friendships for granted because they are life savers that keep us afloat until once again we can say hey how have you been.

to experience the true essence of another is to experience the true essence of yourself which is a blessing that connects us to each other in a manner that feeds the heart and soul.

I find that when I explore my true nature I step into the sacred where the cleansing light of love focuses my thoughts and intentions on being the best version of myself I can possibly be.

may our hearts align as we as we celebrate our spirit and may our true sacred nature reveal itself as we engage the world compassionately and lovingly.

help me experience the goodness of you. share with me what makes you special. help me to see the true sacred you. share with me what makes you unique. help me embrace the greatness of you. please help me.

I like to authentically express myself. I like there to be no doubt about what I mean. I like to speak my truth honestly. I like to live in a way that makes things better for those around me. I like to foster inner peace and cultivate self love. I like to do things I like and then share them with others because this is who I am and this is what I like.
tell me who are you and what you like?

we have created within our home a positive relaxing environment which has not only gotten us through this crisis but has brought us closer together and made us stronger.

first I step into my dreams and then I step out into the sweet sacred beauty of life with the desire to transform and the intention of making the world a better place.

I try to communicate in positive poetic ways that touch the heart and soul. If for you I have accomplished that then I am happy. if I haven't then I will continue to try for it is who I am and who I have always been.

why is it that some people refuse to believe the simple truth until they or somebody they love is about to die. it matters not how many thousands, tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands or millions of people pass. if it is not them or theirs they refuse to believe its true. I was listening to a doctor who was quite upset saying that he has put people on ventilators and before they passed they would express their regret at not making the right decision. this bothered him and will probably haunt him the rest of his life. the majority of people contracting covid right now are the unvaccinated. its not quantum physics its simple math. I wish you no harm. in fact you are in my heart and in my prayers. I am sending you love, light and positive healing energy. be safe, be smart and be aware of the truth that is staring into your soul. I hope one day we can meet on the other side of this and share a kind word, a warm embrace and a smile of sincerity.

I opened my heart to spirit and aligned with my soul which gave me a deeper life purpose and the power to move forward into a beautiful new reality of my own creation.











by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One


No comments: