Thursday, July 29, 2021

I Will Love Myself Today

 











I will love myself today, I will become fully present, I will change for the better, I will wrap myself in rainbows, I will bring light into my world, I will believe in myself, I will spread positivity, I will share my sacred gifts, I will act with integrity, I will assist others on their journey, I will carry my heart to new heights, I will be true to my uniquely authentic self and I will celebrate the true miracle that is my life.

the more kindness we show each other the brighter our future will be.

I chose to live a godly life of spirit and it is that choice which has invited kindness, courage, beauty, truth, generosity, compassion, hope, humanity, love and light into my life.

within each heart is a pure positive light that raises our vibration and embraces us with spiritual wholeness when we truly believe in and love who we are.

do those things that lift you higher and do them in deeply loving ways that breathe in the beauty and blessings which life spreads along your sacred path.

with a heart full of wonder and a spirit that cant help but shine I set out each day with the intention of feeling good, being good and doing good.

I once allowed the love within me to unfold into my world which made me feel more fully alive and moved me along a path of positive awareness and blissful blessings to a heaven of my own creation.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the universe for infusing my life with spiritual creativity for that has been the catalyst for transformation which has made me the compassionate loving man I am today.

the more inner peace I experience the more empathy I have and the greater my contribution to the world around me is.

be authentically, uniquely you for it is when we are true to ourselves that we create positive changes which enhance, enrich and elevate our existence.

mine is a healing song of compassion that I offer to the world with love for I am a messenger of spirit on a sacred journey whose purpose is to serve the greater good.

may the glory of goodness light your way with a sacred sense of self which embraces your greatness and guides you home to a gentle place of peace and harmony.

I am blessed every day to find messages of hope in the smile of a child, the kind word of a stranger passing by, the warmth of a summer breeze, the sacred songs the birds are singing and the blissful beating of my own heart.

belief in self gives birth to dreams which evolve into loving realities that improve the quality of life.

one day I began to feel the privilege of being alive which inspired me to participate in my own transformation by grasping every blessing and miracle the universe bestowed upon me.

the light of morning is a blessing accompanied by love that warns my heart and gives me the strength to walk a positive path of spiritual growth.

celestial energies wash over me when I walk in peace through landscapes of bliss bringing me blessings of great beauty that invite my heart, soul and spirit to dance.

I am always on the lookout for like minded souls and love minded souls who speak their truth in ways that are nourishing and nurturing.













by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: