Thursday, July 08, 2021

There Are Treasures On Every Path

 












there are treasures on every path and once we realize that we are those treasures life rewards us with dreams, visions, truths and realities grounded in love.

I wondered if I used words of wonder would it lead me to a place of wonder where wondrous things would occur that would make my life all the more wonderful. The answer is YES!

by having a sacred relationship with myself I have been able to access the boundless love within which has expanded my vision and brought my life into balance.

I struggled for the first half of my life to live well and be happy. I struggled the second half of my life to love well and be happy. I recently let go of the struggle and opened my heart and soul to my true destiny and have since been able to live well, love well and be happy. I waited all my life for something and all I had to do was get out of my own way to see it clearly and let it invite me home.

sweet tasting and soul satisfying is the compassion we have within us when shared with others.

the soul is constantly sending us signs and when we open ourselves completely we are able to see these signs which increases our well being and inspires us to generate greatness, goodness and glory.

I was immersed in the beautiful sunshine of a pure powerful adventure when I received a message from an angel blessing me for being exactly who I was born to be.

I like to use the life force energy and cosmic light within to cultivate spiritual balance as doing so brings me peace, power and positive change.

with pure love and light as your companions make the choice on this day to foster more joy and facilitate more happiness.

bless this day with all the love you have within your heart and you will experience life in beautiful healing ways that ignite your passions and inspire your purpose.

I was out walking with well being and wholeness one day when we happened upon wisdom and wonder who were waiting for a miracle to change their lives for the better. it was at that moment that we as one decided to make dreams realities and wishes choices that we turned into truths.

blessed and holy are they whose lives are guided by a love thats pure for they are angels on earth who with every positive action blossom at a soul level.

without even knowing it we are having a profound impact on peoples lives. every smile, laugh, kind gesture and compassionate action creates energetic vibrations that change lives for the better.

flowers of hope and happiness grow freely when we with a boundless desire for heartfelt love seek to design for ourselves a rich fulfilling path of peace that invites miracles into our life.

love the light that lifts your spirit and use its sacred beauty to awaken the life force within as this will energize your purpose, empower your path and enlighten your world.

I find that when I engage in celestial communication I elevate my existence to a place of joyous well being where I am able to passionately positively and authentically embrace my true sacred self.

with graceful simplicity and soul changing awareness I make my way through life embracing the world with the true nature of my being with the intention of elevating, motivating, inspiring and empowering myself and others.

by sharing your love you connect to your light which illuminates your path and guides you toward happiness.








by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One


No comments: