Thursday, July 22, 2021

The Sacred In Every Breath

 










happier and healthier are we who use our extraordinary gifts to help ourselves and others experience the sacred in every breath.

I feel fully alive when I traverse higher grounds for it is there that I am able to see with clarity my true purpose and confidently move forward into the light.

I discovered that I could make a difference in the world by making my world different.

we need to remember who were were before this crisis started. we need to stop listening to a media that contradicts and confuses. we need to look back to the time before this began and remember those simple things that made us smile. this has been hard for everybody and not everybody has responded well. now is the time be smart and be who we really are. we need to be confident with who we are going to be moving forward. we need to honor our needs and commit to being the sacred sentient beings of light we are meant to be.

a life shaped by positive actions and intentions creates greater hope, happiness and goodness for it reaches into the soul releasing universal life energies that generate all things sacred.

giving and sharing are two selfless activities that help to create a community of love which welcomes all.

drink with me from the well of spirit and together let us commit to living a life of greater joy where we help ourselves and others embrace the coming of the light.

this is a call to spiritual action. let us reach beyond the limits of our current reality. let us foster revolutionary thinking which inspires a vision of the future that is healthy, happy and harmonious. let us then make that vision our new reality. this is a call to spiritual action. who among you will answer.

it is by loving deeper and deeper that I am able to soar higher and higher.

personal growth was not something I attained it was something I created by connecting to spirit and immersing myself in the sacred.

the light of love provided me the ability to see with clarity the miracles in my life.

an expression of kindness and the presence of compassion opens spiritual portals and connects me to ancestors, ancients and angels who guide me to gardens happiness, harmony and higher purpose.

I walk in fields of wonder where the wind dances and I feel the love of the universe stream sacredness into my heart and soul inspiring me to speak with kindness, walk with courage and embrace joyously every aspect of my ethereal existence.

smile with your soul at the sacredness of all creation as this will genereate positivity and lift your faith to the light that you may see the true joy, beauty and blessings of your divine destiny.

I am entering a new vibration. one of clarity, common sense and compassion in which the tribal soul within reaches out into the universe opening gateways of discovery that reveal a path of extraordinary living and existential loving.

creative exploration has for me has always provided the inspiration necessary to make my life a masterpiece of poetic beauty and cosmic growth.

I listened to my heart who advised me to do what I love which transformed my reality by embracing me in positive passionate purposeful growth.

may we unite in the light of a brand new day and share our blessings in empowering ways that foster freedom and facilitate wellness while celebrating joyfully the sacred dance of life.










by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One



No comments: