Thursday, July 01, 2021

Prayerful and Positive







I start my day with a hearty breakfast of both darkness and light which balances me in a manner that is prayerful and positive.

on my agenda today: learn, grow, inspire, transcend, transform, hope, heal, evolve, empower, explore, create, connect, sing, dance, laugh and love.

the light of love within my heart illuminates for me a path of truth that leads me to places of goodness where with every breath I grow spiritually.

the more faithful we are to the earth the more inspired our path will be.

express yourself in ways which create moments of epiphany and shamanic inspiration that touch every cell in your body with soul healing love.

planted in the sky are clouds of inspiration that for me create moments of joy which float on positive energy into my heart and soul.

thank you. I admire you. I appreciate you. I accept you for who you are. I trust you. I am inspired by you. I love you. thank you.

I choose every day to enrich, empower, enhance and enlighten my life with moments of wisdom that open my heart to people whose gentle loving ways help me experience the profound while guiding me in a positive direction.

may yours be an oasis of happiness where you freely shine your light and share your love as the world celebrates your goodness, greatness and glory.

a heart inspired by truth and love creates within us beautiful layers of light which unfold along our path leading us to places of sacred serenity where soul and spirit flow freely.

if you can believe in yourself and be happy with who you are then you can live a sweet harmonious life of kindness, compassion and love that is sacred, positive, precious and profound.

let goodness be your path, purpose and intention for this simple act of wisdom and worth will transform your life by leaving an imprint of love that connects self and spirit to all that is sacred.

a joyful feeling comes over me in those moments when I am able to immerse myself and others in the greatness of my spirit and goodness of my heart.

I am alive in the knowledge that when I serve the highest good the universe will serve me a banquet of joy, delight, expanded spirit, soulful living and ethereal loving.

if we are clear of heart with good intentions then even in sadness we can see, feel and experience the sacred because for us the darkness is but a precursor to the light.

mine is a philosophy of love and a psychology of spirit that instills within me the highest good every day that I may dwell in peace, joy, happiness and freedom.

as a spiritual truth seeker I am able to see truths both dark and light that most people are unaware of. this ability makes it possible for me to clearly and compassionately connect with others in a manner sacred, positive and profound.

I like to eat fruit from the tree of love and enjoy the sweetness of life for I am grateful, thankful and appreciative of the bounty and blessings bestowed upon me by sacred mother earth.









by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One









 

No comments: