Thursday, July 15, 2021

Today I Will Live A Happier Life











today I will live a happier life that brings me greater joy, deeper contentment, inner peace and a sincere desire to help others awaken the glory within.

I heal and awaken when I use the positive peaceful energy within to make self empowering choices that joyfully cultivate creativity, courage and compassion.

talk to a higher source on a soul level about the purpose and meaning of your unique path and you will evolve into the being of light and love that is your destiny.

I have a tween who does tween things in tween ways that sometime make me feel like life for us lies somewhere tween a rock and a hard place.

beautiful relationships are spiritually nourishing blessings that improve the quality of our life and help us find peace within.

make self honoring choices that express the soul of who you are and yours will be a spiritually satisfying path in which you shine brilliantly, beautifully and brightly.

even when my heart is full I have room in it for you.

I freed my mind and I blossomed into being. I opened my heart and found true love. I raised my spirit and became happy. I helped myself and became whole.

in dreams of hope I became my own hero by saving myself from the darkness and then I awoke to a brand new day in which I turned my dreams into realities that brought me joyously into the light.

I became my own healer when I realized that by believing in myself i could create something good that would help me improve my life in sacred healing ways which embraced me with love.

when I am true to myself I move in a positive direction toward frontiers of freedom that are worthy of worship in which wisdom and wonder are woven into the very fabric of my life.

when I am true to myself I move in a positive direction toward frontiers of freedom that are worthy of worship in which wisdom and wonder are woven into the very fabric of my life.

in ancient prayer I cultivate compassion which follows a path of divine grace to a world of loving kindness where I dwell with beings of light in fields of awakening in which peace, harmony and happiness grow.

there is a heavenly spark within that lights a fire of positive intention which breathes love and kindness into my life inspiring me to selflessly serve the sacred.

love is a natural set and once I accepted this truth I devoted myself to expressing my love in a way that contributed positively to humanity.

mine is a soul directed life in which every choice is profound and every change is positive for the lesson life has taught me is not to rise from the ashes but to stop burning bridges.

the day I opened my heart and truly accepted myself for who I am was a day of radiant goodness in which my life became one of greater joy and happiness.

I have found in my life that when I immerse myself in truth I emerge courageous with a clearer perspective and a sincere desire to do good in the world.









by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One



 

No comments: