Thursday, January 18, 2018

Awareness is a Gift that Inspires







awareness is a gift that inspires us to approach life with thoughts, actions and intentions that not only serve the greater good but also but also ignite the soul and spirit of humanity.

a world of bliss is not an alternate reality it is something which we together can build if we begin to feed our heart and soul with unconditional love.

every time I have an encounter with spirit I discover beautiful treasures within myself that remind me that life is a sacred journey of love.

share from the heart and soul of your true sacred self the beauty and diversity that makes you a being of light as this will create ripples of positive energy that scatter love along your path.

as a healer I am always seeking new ways to improve physical and mental health. sometimes I discover things through research and sometimes they just find me. the other day I was in a great mood and couldn't understand why until I realized that I hadn't watched the news all day. try it and you will find that you are less stressful which in and of itself causes great relief.

your inner beauty is a sacred blessing that creates for you a world of joy and bliss when nurtured and shared.

reach high above into the heavens with passion and purity for it is there you will find springs of hope that infuse your path with greater gifts which help to make your every choice a blessing that uplifts and inspires.

the sun sings a song of peaceful beauty and creation that awakens, inspires and gives life to all that is sacred.

we are all born with a generous heart and if we spend those riches helping those in need the benefits contribute to making our life and the lives of others abundant and beautiful.

whenever someone is kind, loving and compassionate their energy places within the core of our being pockets of joy which unfold into our lives when we live the goodness that is our true nature.

live with confidence and the gentle breeze of spirt will embrace you with feelings of wonder that make yours a more beautiful world.

may yours be a magickal journey where you follow the light to realms of fantasy where the fire of your spirit inspires you make your own happiness.

I feel vibrant and alive when I see a mother and child for they are life's greatest gifts and they remind me of just how beautiful a world this can be.

from good thoughts grow good intentions which create an atmosphere of divine inspiration and positive change where magic happens and miracles blossom.

we experience a freedom that is sacred when we bestow upon others our wisdom, truth, greatness and love.

help yourself feel better by embracing the essence of life with the knowledge that you are an inspired creation of truth and beauty whose mission is to shine your light and share your love.

our spirit dances with joy when we discover the treasures within and use them to touch peoples lives in compassionate and inspiring ways.

some people create vision boards, I have chosen to create a vision life. I live in a beautiful neighbourhood with tree lined streets, I have a wife who is lovely and brilliant and I have a son who is a miracle of joy and happiness. I envisioned these things and the universe blessed me with them. close your eyes and see with spirit what life has waiting for you.







by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: