Thursday, April 14, 2022

Walk on Sacred Ground through the Darkness into the Light

 








even though I have struggled with life and life has struggled with me I have managed to walk on sacred ground through the darkness into the light of a love worthy of worship.

the bonds of friendship are a tremendous blessing that embrace the nature of spirituality and the energies of the heavens while weaving love and light into the heart and soul.

woven into the fabric of my faith in myself is a sense of wonder that has over the years given birth to many thoughts, intentions, actions and adventures that have been a catalyst for transformation and transcendence.

give thanks with every breath and you will be better for it because thanks is a message of love and hope born of spirit.

once we accept and embrace the truth that there is love within our heart we reach the light of a new reality that transforms our lives in positive empowering ways which fill us with bliss.

I was born a spiritual seeker with a passion for connecting to the universe by shaping my life with blessings and my world with love.

I at my lowest point in life began to serve and save myself which lifted me into the light and gave me the courage to try in my own simple way to serve and save mankind.

I live in a sacred circle of transformation surrounded by the fire of love and filled with truth and light in which I experience the grace and glory of friendship, faith and family.

believe that you can expand your spirit. believe that you can bring people together. believe that you can create your own happiness. believe that you can benefit future generations. believe that you can accomplish great things, believe that you can live a life of love. the world becomes a better place when you believe.

I take time each morning to think thoughts the enhance the quality of life, emit a peaceful positive vibration and bring me beauty, balance and blessings. Then I venture out into the world with the intention of making those thoughts my reality.

the stronger my connection to the earth the greater my gratitude for those moments of peace and comfort along my spiritual path that bring me joy.

the soul resuscitates, regenerates and rejuvenates the heart of humanity when we do our best to live in harmony, truth and love.

I have sailed from the dark waters of depression to the sacred light of love to the blessed beautiful embrace of a family most sacred.

today I will focus my energies on the stunning grace and beauty of my wife and son for it is their positive energy that raises my spirits and embraces me with love each and every day.

positive changes that greatly benefit ourselves and others are the result of positive choices made from the heart and soul.

we grow in spirit when we nurture and foster the goodness within for it is that goodness which will raise us to a pure peaceful place of heavenly happiness.

immerse yourself in acts of loving kindness and your spirit will be revitalized, your soul will be refreshed and all things sacred will be rejuvenated.

I become a better me when I am being exactly who I am supposed to be which is a being of limitless compassion, kindness and love.










by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One







No comments: