Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Conversation with the Earth



Begin this day with the Joyous Sharing of Love. Manifest Change, Make Conscious Choices and Transcend your Limitations. Greet this Morning with Laughter and Lightheartedness. Bathe in Sunshine, Cleanse your Soul and Enhance every Environment. Welcome this moment with Reverence for the Earth. Love your Divinity, Kindle your Creative Spirit and Establish Peace within. This is your Life! Listen to the Voice of your Guides and make it something Special.

I Feel the Breath of God. Angel Wings encompass me and at once I am Whole. The Morning is Heaven saying Hello and I am Grateful. From Bud to Flower life is a Miracle. I Raise my Head in Contemplative Prayer and give Thanks for the Blessings of my Existence. The day is my Opportunity to Create a Destiny that touches Souls in ways both Positive and Profound. Spirit Guides are by my side Illuminating a Path to a Pasture of Pure Thought and Inspired Intention. I Feel the Breath of God and I Smile in the Knowledge that I am Loved!

This is a Sacred Moment in Time. This is an Opportunity to Embrace that which is really Important. This is a Soul Quest for Boundless Love and Joy. Every Day is a Beautiful Day to be Alive. Every Day is an Original work of Art. Worship the Earth Mother and Immerse yourself in all that is Holy. This is a Magickal Moment in History. This is an Opportunity to have a Compassionate Dialogue with your Spirit Guide. This is a Multi- Dimensional Doorway into a Place of Pure Love. Live in the Moment, Love in the Moment and Smile for you are Blessed!

Believe You Can! Believe you can reach a Higher state of Beingness. Believe you can Transform your Life from the inside. Believe you can Raise the Vibration of the Planet. Believe you can Navigate the Light and See your Joy. Believe you can Generate Divine Love. Believe you can make a real Difference and Believe you can Live a Happy and Fulfilling life of daily Bliss and Angelic Revelations. Believe!

I am a Self Governed Human. I am Free to Live and Love how i Choose. I am a Keeper of the Flame and my Destiny is to Illuminate the World so that all may Find their way. I am a Being of Spirit. I am Free to Live in Communion and Union with all Peoples. I am a Messenger of Truth and my Fate is to Connect people with their Inner Guidance. The Soul of Humanity is Preparing for a New Heavenly World. You are a Self Governed Human. What is your Destiny?

I Greet this day Bathed in Angelic Light. I approach the morning Nurtured by Spirit. This is my day to Walk a Path of Discovery and Creation. The World is here for us to Live our Dreams. Move Joyfully through the day Sharing all that makes you Beautiful. Share your Light, your Truth, your Spirit and your Love. I Greet this day Inspired and Awakened. Good Morning Universe - I Love You!

I was Conversing with the Earth today and we spoke of the Kinship of all Living things. We spoke of Sacred Connections and Earth based Prayer. We Conversed at length on the Songs of the Elders and our own Divine Nature. We talked of the Cosmic Walk and the Magickal Childe within. Ours was a Conversation that Inspired me to Dream and Infused my Heart with a Blueprint for Wellbeing. The Earth is our Ancient and All Knowing Mother. Fortune Smiles upon those who Honour and Respect Sacred Mother Earth. I was Conversing with the Earth today and we spoke of my Love for her and her Love for Me!


( by Micheal Teal / The Ancient One )

No comments: