Thursday, January 31, 2019

Discoveries That Bring Us More Joy And Freedom










insightful discoveries that bring us more joy and freedom are the reward we receive when we open ourselves completely to miracles within the heart and soul of our divine self.

I grew more powerful and began to have a happier life the moment I started to frame my days in a way that my brain could accept. sometimes mental health is simply about accepting the truth and learning how to accommodate its unique eccentricities.

your beautiful sacred presence is a healing light which when bestowed upon others in loving compassionate ways creates experiences that inspire awareness and awakening.

secure am I in the knowledge that by using my natural healing abilities to serve the greater good I can be a catalyst for peace, harmony and love.

may yours be a path of positive vibration where you stand in your own light as you generate, inspire and embrace feelings of love.

now is a good time to let go and awaken, to evolve and grow, to expand and experience, to move forward on your path and to embrace the divine dance of life. now is a good time.

today I will be a source of light for those immersed in darkness.

use your spiritual healing powers to create positive experiences that help you hear the heartbeat of heaven playing its sacred song.

once a long time ago the darkness within had cried so much that it became dehydrated to the point it could no longer produce tears. it was at that moment I took the opportunity to embrace its suffering with the light of my true sacred self. from that point on we began to understand our relationship better and work together to help each other heal. balance is a most beautiful thing.

by being beautifully mindfully focused I am able to create for myself a loving nurturing environment where my heart, soul and spirit feel loved and protected.

I was undressing my spirit the other day when I noticed even that which is sacred has its scars.

we experience pure joy when we awaken our heart and express the love that is our greatest gift in healing ways that embrace each and every soul with light.

my unicorn has p.t.s.d and when I discovered this we became even better friends and instead of her just helping me we helped each other and now we are closer than ever.

free the imagination and you will see the art of your existence and the masterpiece that you truly are.

I was raised around alcoholics so I am sorry means nothing to me. if you are sorry you shouldn't have done it and if you are really sorry don't do it again.

let love be your sacred purpose and yours will be an empowered heart whose spiritual benefits transform every moment of your ethereal existence.

when I leave I will leave a positive impression and for that I am very proud for my purpose and passion have always been to be a good person.

guided by inner light I venture forth each day with the knowledge that I will make my way to exactly where I am meant to be at this moment in my life.








by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: