Thursday, March 14, 2019

Small acts of kindness and simple gestures of love.









the most powerful spiritual experiences I have ever had began with small acts of kindness and simple gestures of love.

I fell awake one morning and day dreamed about focusing all my energies on walking a positive path of purpose which I then set out to do on that day and ever day after.

as a child it was difficult to move forward because broken people were holding me back. as an adult it was hard to move forward because my response to that situation was to remove myself from it and isolate myself from the world. as a mature man I have opened my heart and soul, ventured out into the world and surrounded myself with loving caring people. we improve our lives not only by learning from our mistakes but also by learning from the mistakes of others.

we do not find a better tomorrow. we create it by doing our utmost to make things better today.

I began to change my life when I started to remove self imposed burdens as doing so allowed me to grow more easily into the true sacred being that I am today.

more than once in my life I have risen from the grave not fully realizing that maybe if I stopped hanging out at the cemetery this wouldn't be necessary. be sure that the choices you make aren't the reason for your problems you have and if they are then do your best to choose better next time.

I opened the doorway to destiny only to see a negative news report so I closed the door and set out on a path of good intentions where I created positive moments that contributed to our world in ways that made the news better and the future brighter.

positive life choices create profound moments that increase our sacred awareness and awaken us to the unique beauty of our existence.

sometimes the absurdity of life is a reminder that our time here is limited and we should embrace every moment for the gift that it is. I was in a tattoo parlour downtown years ago when we heard a Big Bang. we walked outside and a car had smashed into a street pole. the driver was elderly and while driving his axle broke and he couldn't steer the car properly. the stress of this strained his heart which caused him to have a heart attack and die. we checked on him and waited til the ambulance got there and took him away. once that happened the car was still there with both doors open and smashed against a pole. it was then the the parking officer came up and started writing a ticket. we said you know the guys dead right. they continued writing, placed the ticket on the window and walked away. it was absurd. no matter how crazy life is we are simply parked here for a short time and I choose to embrace each moment with love and light before I am towed away.

joyousness is a gift we give ourselves by serving the greatest good with happiness for all as our goal.

p.t.s.d has on one hand been a burden that has surrounded me with darkness while on the other hand being a reminder of what I have overcome and inspiring me to walk a path in harmony with my higher self.

the beauty and wonder of our true spirit is something which when shared manifests miracles.

beyond the imagination you will find higher intuitive realities that if believed in and embraced will fill you with the power of enlightenment which will infuse your life with bliss and beauty.

we manifest magnificence when we use the purity of our heart to light the world with love.

my purpose is unshakable for it is my sacred destiny.

let your life flow naturally and it will facilitate a deep transformation which will guide you along a positive personal path of universal love, light, kindness and compassion.

there is death in the air. every day I hear of another passing. every day I hear of another persons battle with heart failure, cancer and suicidal thoughts. I choose as I have through the dark depressing days of my journey to rise above life challenges and breathe in inspiration from the heavens that I share with those suffering who are still with us. if you are reading this know that you are loved. know that I am sending you divine healing light. know that I am wrapping you in energy from the heart and soul of the universe. know that there is life in the air.

the voice of my soul whispers to me words of wisdom about walking a path of beauty that embraces the highest quality of life. I listen with love and I am transformed.








by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: