Thursday, March 07, 2019

My Life Is A Song Of Love










my life is a song of love, my path is a poem of sacred service and my journey is a prayer of peace and freedom.

when I was at my worst I was raised up by those moments where I was not expecting to smile but simple acts of kindness opened my heart which manifested as a joyful expression that would in time save my soul.

I stopped asking very young why is that person in our house because I realized that I came from broken people who attracted broken people and it was my destiny to be broken. it took me half a lifetime to realize that while I was destined to be broken I had the choice of whether or not I wanted to remain that way or to heal. today the scars remain but they are only reminders of where I have been and how I have used my memories to manifest healing.

let today be one of good deeds that lead to higher states where joy radiates and love resonates as we bask in the beauty of our innate happiness.

drink with me the elixir of life that we may unite as one as we blossom into beings of spirit whose path and purpose are to live and love.

the life force within takes wing and lifts us to places of grace and glory when we use our gifts to serve humanity in ways positive and profound.

love yourself, love me, love all people, love life and love the world for you are a being of love born to love and be loved.

you are a sacred vision of celestial beauty born to walk a path of awakening and awareness in which you embrace the world with the loving radiance of your being.

I am a creation of love and I choose on this day and every day to bring forth the kindness and compassion of my true sacred self and share it with the universe.

something transformative is in the air these days. it seems that positive profound opportunities reveal themselves and at the same time somebody I know is very ill. it happens constantly that exciting possibilities present themselves while simultaneously somebody I know has died. darkness and light are sharing the same space and my emotions are vying for their attention. I have chosen to see this cycle as one of wisdom and knowledge where the positive is letting me know that the negative is but one reality and that I always have the choice to wallow in it or rise up into the light of a better more beautiful tomorrow.

in realms of magick I see mystical visions of loving realities where we all live as one in an angelic community of light.

sparkle in the light of your true sacred beauty as you take rainbow steps to a place of pure natural joy where every experience is mystical and miraculous.

I see you hurting but I know that you are strong. I know that healing is possible because I have seen you shine your light and share your love in ways that have helped others heal. look in the mirror with the same eyes that see hope for others and let yourself be inspired. the same energy you use to help people rise from the ashes can also help and heal you.

when I feel hurt I generate new possibilities. when I feel betrayed I create new opportunities. when I feel battered I manifest miracles. my response to the anger, hatred and madness of others is always to build a bridge to a better more beautiful world.

greater freedom and aliveness are blessings we bestow upon ourselves when we truly love, honor, respect and believe in who we are.

a simple smile on the face of a child can refresh the spirit and rejuvenate the soul.

it was when I was hurt, unhappy and homeless that I begin to see the light. for even though I was in darkness and depression I was able to see with clarity the truth necessary to heal. the saving grace about losing everything was the sense of freedom. when you have nothing to live for and don't care if you die the everyday stresses of life are meaningless. you begin to gain a perspective that gives you hope. I was one of the lucky ones who saw this truth and embraced it soon enough that I was saved. be sure that no matter your pain or suffering that you see with clarity your divine truth. I am sending you love, light and positive healing energy.

a strange cycle of positive and negative energy is at play right now. on one hand opportunities and possibilities fill the air. good things are within reach and the future is filled with positive potential. on the other hand every time I answer the phone or talk to people in person I hear that somebody is either deathly ill or dead. I wish good fortune for all. I wish peace for all. I wish happiness for all. I wish healing for all. I wish love for all.









by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: