Thursday, February 28, 2019

Venture Deeply Into A New Paradigm Of Conscious Compassion










venture deeply into a new paradigm of conscious compassion and you will begin to beautifully manifest the blissful life that you desire.

I have found that the depression which once held me down could be used to raise me up and it is this realization that created the profound healing which saved my mind, body and soul.

I realized at an early age that the more darkness I removed from my mind the better able I was to find my purpose and fuel my dreams.

we experience greater happiness when we communicate spiritually for through spirit our vision of the world becomes clearer and we are better able to improve the quality of our lives.

there is an angel within each of us who awakens when we use our true compassionate nature to cultivate well being by helping ourself and others heal.

open your heart and let love illuminate the way to healing growth, spiritual wellness and an authentic life of meaning.

the discovery that my uniqueness was a pure positive powerful, profound and potent blessing was for me the catalyst for change that allowed me to move forward into the light.

as a child the view I had of love was skewed by broken people and because of that I spent the first half of my life isolated and alone. it was at the age of thirty eight when I was standing on the ledge of life on the brink of death that the universe showed me a glimpse of what kindness, compassion and love looked like. it was that brief vision of true beauty that pulled me from the brink of death and guided me to a life of love. never give up. there are realities beyond your imagination but within your reach waiting for you to discover their presence and invite them into your heart.

craft with me a higher purpose that generates happiness, inspires greatness and uplifts the soul.

it is hard sometimes to see the good in people because so many of us are bombarded with negativity and the weight of all the stress, anxiety, fear, sadness and depression becomes overwhelming and seeps out of us infecting those we come in contact with. let us on this day commit ourselves to releasing those toxins and setting them free. let us instead of infecting others with these negative energies create a flow of positive energies that embrace others. let us not be victims of the worlds madness but warriors of spirit. no matter how dark our day let it be our mission in life to be the light. let us be the example that inspires people to act in kind compassionate ways. I am at this moment sending you love, light and positive healing energy.

I find that when I touch people on a deep spiritual level I bring more beauty and bliss into my life.

no matter how dark and depressed I have gotten on my journey my heart has managed to lead me to the pure healing light of love.

my son says to my wife every night at bedtime - this world is greater than anything - to which she responds - because you are in it. such is the beauty of the world I am blessed to live in.

what will you do on this most precious day to beautify your world.

I never venture outside the box because I refuse to be boxed in. instead I set out each day in a direction of my own choosing to a reality of my own creation where I encounter and embrace sacred sources of love.

winds of change blow along rivers of spirit guiding me to places of higher vibration where I can see with clarity the true beauty in every soul I encounter along the way.

I am a joyous creation of spirit whose heart centered actions embrace the powers of the universe while showering the world around me with love and light.

we all have natural healing gifts and rich resources within us which when used to help ourselves and others make ours a more loving compassionate world.







by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: