Thursday, June 13, 2019

Sacred Self Worth Inspires True Spiritual Freedom











sacred self worth inspires true spiritual freedom which manifests a beautiful life of beauty, blessings and bliss.

I am excited to be alive and to celebrate I shall create my own miracles and share them with every soul I meet along my path.

at the core of our being is a nurturing sacred presence waiting to fill our days with deep joy and spiritual freedom. to activate this blessing we must simply be, live and love who we are.

the greater our love for ourself and others the deeper our well being and the more powerful positive experiences we bring into our lives.

profound honesty cultivates mindfulness which illuminates the soul while inspiring us to embrace a positive path of peace, purpose, passion and pleasure.

your true divine nature is a blessing of celestial beauty to be cherished and celebrated.

living in the moment manifests a transformative stream of sacred experiences that lead us to uniquely beautiful places of profound powerful passionate purpose.

while exploring opportunities to expand I was embraced by experiences of abundant spirit which heightened my senses while inspiring me with dreams and visions of the highest greatest good.

live life. love love. live and love every aspect of your existence. live life. love love.

know your worth and believe fully in who you are for doing so will inspire you to reach out and touch the heart and soul of humanity with happiness and well being as your intention.

in goodness and grace let us embrace our world with love as we listen to the guidance of the soul and journey along a path of light.

we are each in our own way a force for good. we all have the ability with simple acts of kindness to change the world around us. we are in fact sacred beings of light and love.

antisocial media is becoming far too offensive to the point that my inner hippie is telling me I should revert back to my childhood and tune in turn on and drop out.

the sun, the moon and the stars love you because they realize that you like them are a celestial body who lights the way for others.

today is a day of choices and I choose beauty, bliss, joy and happiness.

may your purpose here on earth be to create a life of love and may your passion for our world be the belief that there is good within all people.

immersed within the sacred beauty of who we truly are is a universal light which awakens the heart and soul whenever we say the words I love you.

good things happen when we listen to our heart and tend to our spiritual needs.









by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: